☾︎ 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 ☾︎

He was already tired of it... The only one thing he hears is yelling, shouting, broking things sounds in his own house... Yeah, he was daily eyewitness of his parents arguments... He was tired, He was sick of it, he couldn't stand it, he hated it! And hated his own parents too...

Why can't he leave peacefully like others? He didn't deserved it? What has he done? God hated him? Or what?!

He wanted to die but somehow he couldn't... He hurt himself so many times but he couldn't... He was tired of it but he couldn't end up everything just like this...

Lee Jaehyun, 23 years old very handsome, talented, cute and kind boy but unlucky... If u asked someone who knows him, they would say that he is cheerful... That's because he hides the truth untold, the pain he has in his heart...

But only one person knows him really well. Kang Aeryn, 19 years old sensible, playful, a little bit cold girl. Jaehyun's bestie, neighbor, listener and comforter. To be honest, this little girl has crush on Jaehyun but she isn't confessing to him... Jaehyun feels most care, comfort and love (but just like friends) from her. If there wouldn't be Aeryn, he would be so depressed...

Even now, they are walking around. Walking down in the park. It was cold winter, December. Jaehyun knew that Aeryn loved winter, especially December so much! She was smiling for no reason and looking at her, brown haired boy smiled too...

"Woah, u smiled Jaehyunie~~" what type of best friend is she if she didn't noticed that.

"Okay, I smiled and the reason is that, you are so happy because of your December" at first he blushed then continued.

"Yeah, I love winter and u know that. After this suffering summer and autumn it's really cool." Aeryn said smiling at him.

"Yeah sure, but I'm cold" he pouted. "This winter is just as cold as you"

"Maybe..." She smiled again, feeling the winter breeze. "Okay, give me your hands" she grabbed Jaehyun's hands and wear cute winter glove on his left hand, about the right hand she interviewed their fingers and put it in her pocket. Both of them blushed shyly. "Feeling warm?" Dark brown haired girl asked.

"Yes, thank you" Jaehyun smiled at her warmly, warming her heart as well. They kept walking around... "I didn't know what would I do without you" tall boy said suddenly, looked at the girl and smiled again. Short girl was surprised but she was savage okay?

"Probably nothing, you would cry in the corner" she smirked at the tall boy who slightly smacked her forhead. "Ouch!"

"You deserved it! Omg why are u like this? Suddenly you are caring and then u switch on your savage mode again." They laughed and Aeryn shrugged too.

"Idk I'm unknown creature for everyone" they laughed and girl said. "See Jaehyun? Laugh often, life is hard but u have to carry on!"

"I can't Aeryn... I can't..." Boy stopped laughing and girl was angry at herself, why she said that now!

"Okay, Okay I'm sorry please smile again... For me?" She begged and Jaehyun smiled at her cuteness.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★