☾︎ 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 ☾︎

1 week and days passed after Aeryn's birthday. Everyone was minding their own business.

Aeryn was packing because she was leaving tomorrow. Sunwoo was texting her too. This two were too similar, like soulmates. That's why they fall in love with each other. He was that 'real love' which Aeryn was searching for. But Aeryn wasn't going to tell him that she was leaving...

Jaehyun actually went to the audition and he was waiting for the answer which should be today... If they accepted him, he would be the greatest solo idol. Juyeon was supporting him too.

And at the time... Jaehyun was at the work when he got a text message. He thought that it was Aeryn or Juyeon, so he opened it simply. But when he saw his agency, he almost had heart attack. He took a deep breath and read it.

Cre.Ker Entertainment
Lee Jaehyun, you're accepted as a trainer in our company. We will see your abilities during this time and then you can debut too. Fighting and good luck!..

He was extremely happy! Finally, he could achieve his dream! He texted Juyeon firstly.

Jaehyun
JU I GOT ACCEPTED!

Juyeon
What?
Congratulations hyung 😊

Jaehyun
I'll text you wait...

Jaehyun called Aeryn then. Because she was the one who helped him to come out from the frames.

"Kang Aeryn is listening!" she said firstly.

"Aeryn you won't believe... I GOT ACCEPTED!" He said extremely happy but their was silent for a little bit.

"YOU WHAT?! I WASN'T READY FOR THIS NOW! CONGRATULATIONS BRO~" she shouted loudly. "Ya we should celebrate it!"

"I knew you would say that! And of course you want beer or soju right?" Jaehyun chuckled.

"You know me Jaehyun... But I have excuse for that!"

"What?"

"I'll tell you later okay? Bring Juyeon at 'xxx restaurant' too. And if he... If he'll bring Sunwoo, I'll be happy hehe" Aeryn laughed nervously.

"Aww Sunwoo~ of course I'll tell him." Jaehyun smirked but Aeryn can imagine that too.

"Okay bye~" with that they hang up.

Jaehyun texted Juyeon. He told younger everything. Their plan about Sunwoo and Aeryn was working. But Aeryn...

Finally, Aeryn was at the destination and waiting for the boys to come. After 10 minutes they came...

"I was asking myself: Am I boy or you are girls? What took you so long?" Aeryn said in anger.

"He changed his outfit like 7 times!" Juyeon pointed at Sunwoo while he laughed nervously.

"Okay, let's eat please, I'm hungry!" Jaehyun begged.

They were eating, drinking the beer, talking and celebrating Jaehyun's success. But Jaehyun suddenly remembered something.

"Aeryn, what was that excuse you told me earlier?" He asked and Aeryn got nervous.

"Oh, um... This is our last hangout... I'm leaving tomorrow....." she confessed.

"WHAT?" Jaehyun yelled.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Juyeon asked with guilty eyes.

"Where are you leaving?" Sunwoo asked confused, not knowing the truth.