☾︎ 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 ☾︎

Now... Jaehyun gave time for Aeryn. He know what she felt exactly. But also, Aeryn was busy with her studies. She was stressed out and tired but when you want reach your goal, you have to be ready for work! She was so purposeful and she'll get everything by her own. Jaehyun wasn't same... Aeryn has to always tell him that "you can do it Jae! Don't cry in the corner like a baby! If your first attempt won't be good, second will be!". He was following flaw of life... Aeryn knew that he wanted to be idol but because of one tragedy he was scared to try again. And Aeryn also didn't distrubed him because she knew it was hurtful memories for him.

Talking about Jaehyun, he was going to meet Joel. He wanted to know more about him, if Joel'd let him... Jaehyun wasn't happy and wasn't  sad either. He was feeling really strange... God why? Yeah, he already saw Joel and went to him started talking.

"Joel, tell me more about you!" Jaehyun said and smiled while Joel got nervous but calm down soon.

"About my life? Well, I have 9 friend and I live with them in the dorm. I'm eh... 22 years old. I have younger brother. That's it I guess... I don't know more about you too, so tell me" This story was half of lie but Joel couldn't do anything.

"Well, you know already... I'm 23 years old and I have so many problems with my parents. Also, you know about Aeryn. Yeap, she is my bestest friend. About sibling... I had sister too..."

"Is everything okay?" Joel asked curiously.

"I trust you so I'll tell you, only my family and Aeryn knows this story." Jaehyun looked down and spoke.

"2 years ago I was practicing at dancing. Yeah, I wanted to become idol... So I accidentally left my bag in my house, I needed it and I called my sister to bring it for me... And when she was coming...." Jaehyun broke into tears already. It was so hurtful for him and Joel patted his back. "She had an car accident and died after 2 days in the hospital... After that my parents changed too... Our big family slowly felt apart..." Jaehyun finally said and Joel now hugged him, feeling sad for older.

"Shhh, it's okay hyung" Jaehyun felt somehow happy hearing -hyung- from Joel but he continued crying on his shoulder.

After 5 minutes, brown haired boy stopped crying and thanked to Joel.

"Hyung I want to tell you something too... Because of you told me your secret, I'll tell you truth too... My name isn't Joel, my real name is Juyeon." younger confessed.

"You lied to me?" Jaehyun was shocked.

"Actually, Joel is my English name so... I didn't lie?" Juyeon asked like an idiot.

"Okay, Juyeon. I love that name too" older laughed and wrapped his hand on younger's shoulders.

"Hyung, don't you want to become an idol? Again?" Juyeon asked unsurely.

"No. I just don't want it"  Jaehyun said kinda annoyed.

"Your choice but think again... I think you will be cool idol! Seriously! Try it again please" he looked at older with puppy eyes and Jaehyun couldn't help but laugh. "Hyung one more question."

"Go ahead Juyeon" older one laughed.

"Do you love... Aeryn? By any chance..?" Juyeon asked unsurely again.

"Sadly no..."

"Sadly?"

"She loves me or... Loved me but I broke her heart and we are just best friends now. Okay, to be honest, I like guys!" Jaehyun confessed and slightly blushed while Juyeon laughed.

Both of them walked towards Jaehyun's house. It was beautiful winter night. Boys were smiling for no reason. Juyeon and Jaehyun knew that they were more than friends but not officially.

They bid goodbye at each other. Juyeon vanished as always. Jaehyun opened the door ready to go inside but he saw something that never came up in his head, dreams or imagination neither! Brown haired boy was freaking shocked, dropped everything he had in his hands.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THE EARTH?!"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★