☾︎ 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐡 ☾︎

Aeryn was looking out of the window and thinking again... It was her favourite position. Jaehyun didn't texted or called her during this 3 days. Was he okay? She didn't distrub him either. Girl thought that he needed time but not this much... She was already nervous so she decided to text him. She dialed the letters and send a message...

Meanwhile, Jaehyun was in the same position, thinking. During this 3 days he and Joel got so close. He completely forgot about Aeryn but  he was justifying himself by saying that, the girl was busy with her cousins and hadn't time for him. And what about Byungho's words? They needed to talk but... At the same time, Joel messed up his head. He was a little bit strange and mysterious but something was in him that Jaehyun liked. He was happy that someone was listening to him after Aeryn... Will he tell Aeryn about Joel? But no... It wasn't right time now. But what if Byungho did something? No way... he would protect her, no matter what... A sudden message and he was back to the reality. Reading Aeryn's name on his phone screen made him smile.

AERYN
Ya are you okay?

"Yeah, she really loves me" Jaehyun thought but Kang Aeryn... Why him? There was hundreds of good boys. Why him? He has to reject you now and will it affect your friendship?

MR. MWOHASAYEO
Yeap 😇
Why?

AERYN
BRO YOU DISAPPEARED LIKE 3 DAYS AND YOU ARE ASKING ME WHY ⁉️

MR. MWOHASAYEO
Woah... Chill dude...

AERYN
I'm not your DUDE 😒

MR. MWOHASAYEO
Yes u are 😊

AERYN
I don't have your nerves 🙄

MR. MWOHASAYEO
Then why u texted me? 🤨

AERYN
Guess you are still alive so bye

MR. MWOHASAYEO
Aw~
Kang Aeryn cares about me 😊

AERYN
Yeah sure Jaehyun-ie~ ❤️

MR. MWOHASAYEO
Aww~~ 🥰

AERYN
IN YOUR DREAMS HAH!

MR. MWOHASAYEO
🥺🥺
Ya you are so so mean 🥺
You hurted me 🥺

AERYN
Dude...
Let's go to the Psychiatric Hospital
Don't worry...
I'll drive you there ❤️

MR. MWOHASAYEO
YAAA!
LET'S GO OUTSIDE SO I CAN HIT U!

AERYN
NO PROBLEM!
I'LL BE OUTSIDE IN 5 MINUTES.

They both laughed thinking about their conversation. In 5 minutes they were already outside.

"Wait, are you going to hit me really?" Aeryn asked from far. Not walking to Jaehyun.

"Of course!" Jaehyun said and Aeryn ran off while he followed her. Both of them were laughing, it was so funny. Finally, brown haired boy caught the girl, or mostly hugged her from behind and soon they were lying in the grass, looking at the grey sky...

"It'll rain soon" Aeryn said, smiling at the sky.

"Aeryn..." they looked each other in the eyes.
"I want to ask u serious question..." girl got really nervous.

"O-okay?" She said not too sure.

"Do you love me?" and at this moment, time like stopped for her. How did he know? Who told him? But no one knew it... Was it too obvious? Stupid Aeryn! She didn't had a chance but she still continued falling for him! Why?!

"H-how do y-you know?" she asked with teary eyes.

"That doesn't matter-" she cut him off.

"It matters for me Jaehyun!" she almost broke in tears.

"Okay... That 3 days ago I met Byungho and his squad. Remember them? They told me that you loved me and I was dumb not noticing that. Even they noticed your love but I wanted to hear it from you." Jaehyun explained and Aeryn nodded slowly.

"Yeah Jaehyun, I love you but why didn't I tell you? I know you didn't felt the same and also I didn't wanted to ruin our friendship! That why I kept my feelings and it was right. I'll kill that Byungho!" Dark brown haired girl was now crying, she took off her glasses and suddenly, it started raining too...

"I'm sorry Aeryn... I'm really sorry... I don't know what can I do or something..." he wanted to hug her but she pushed him.

"If you want to do something, just don't end our friendship." she said whipping her tears.

"Of course no! Aeryn... You're my angel, I can't leave you..." He smiled sadly at her but Aeryn got up, walking away.

"Give me some time Lee Jaehyun. I'll cry for a few hours and I'll beat you then" she said from far again. At this comment Jaehyun chuckled but he got up and went to the home too.

He felt too bad... too bad to break her heart but what could he do... Fake relationship would hurt her more so it was better.

While Aeryn thought that he would find better boy than Jaehyun! First love was always hurtful... It was her first unlucky love, so what? She would find true one... Maybe... One day?..

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★