☾︎ 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 ☾︎

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!" Aeryn shouted.

The apartment was untidy, messy, some things were broken, clothes were almost everywhere. Aeryn run in whole house, there wasn't any trace of Jaehyun. But there was footprints on the floor too. Aeryn run her fingers in her hair, thinking what just happened here.

She was running nervously in the room, when she saw a piece of white clothing.

"What the hell is this?" Aeryn asked herself. She took that clothing and sniffed at it. It has smell of some medicine with pungent odor. Someone kidnapped him... It was clear! Opened door, messy house and this piece of clothing. She couldn't take it anymore and called Juyeon.

That's how she didn't go to the airport...

"Hey Aeryn~" Juyeon said.

"Juyeon, please come at Jaehyun's house, quickly!" Aeryn said immediately.

"Is everything okay?"

"No, it's not! Please come!"

"On my way." with that he hang up.

After 5 minutes Juyeon and also Sunwoo were in the apartment. Aeryn told them everything, almost broking in tears and Sunwoo calmed her down, while Juyeon was so angry.

"Aeryn, don't you have doubt about someone?" Juyeon asked.

"Actually I have... No, I'm sure, it was them...."

-MEANWHILE-

Finally, Jaehyun woke up. Opened his eyes slowly, his head hearts and felt dizzy. He was tied on the chair. He looked around unknown place...

"Oh, our prince woke up~" someone said from the dark but it was so familiar voice.

"Who the hell are you?!" Jaehyun yelled. The person was walking from the dark and when he was visible already, Jaehyun was shocked.

"Miss me?" he smirked.

"You little piece of shit!! You think I would miss the killer of my parents?!" Jaehyun was already so angry.

"Aw~ it was long time ago plus, it was just a little game." he said and chuckled.

"Byungho, I swear you are psycho!" Jaehyun tried to took of this ropes but of course in vain... "Okay, what do you want?!"

"Oh finally! You realised that I want something right?" Byungho asked with fake emotions. "But I want really precious thing of you..."

"What?"

"I want.... Aeryn" with that he smirked, leaving shocked Jaehyun.

"No way... Do you think I'll give Aeryn to the killer and just disgusting person like you? Plus, I think Aeryn isn't here anymore." Jaehyun relaxed thinking that, Aeryn was already in the plane but no...

"You rejected her, then when I killed your family she found me first, she's intelligent... Totally my style" he smirked. "I know that she isn't in the airport"

"H-how... Were you stalking us?!"

"Of course! It was fun tho... But when I saw Aeryn with that guy, friend of your boyfriend. I almost killed him, I was so jealous." Byungho said simply like it wasn't crime.

"I WON'T TAKE AERYN TO YOU!"

"Hey, hey, relax man~" Byungho said in English. "You won't have to do anything... She will come here by her own." He winked at Jaehyun. "I took your phone with me so, let's call her! I want to hear her sweet voice~"

Jaehyun was disgusted. Aeryn with that psychopath?! No way... She had Sunwoo, hope he'll protect her...

-AUTHOR POV-

They were nervous, couldn't think what they can do... Suddenly, Aeryn's phone vibrated. She took her phone and when he saw ID was Jaehyun, she immediately answered it.

"Who is it?" she asked and Juyeon said to put it on the speaker, so did Aeryn.

"Oh, hi princess~ did you remember me? Byungho."

"You little- what do you want?! And why- why are you calling from Jaehyun's number?! Oh, don't tell me...."

"Yes, yes you are right! Lee Jaehyun is with me." Aeryn was talking but she saw how Juyeon's eyes got red.

"And what do you want? Money just like in movies or what?!" Aeryn was now angry.

"Oh no princess~ I want you~" Aeryn almost dropped the phone, she sat on the sofa shocked. Well, everyone was shocked.

"W-what?"

"I want you and I know you want me too~" he sang Chungha's song. "Come on~ I love you can't you realise?"

Now Sunwoo was angry too. How can someone touch his Aeryn?! Sunwoo took the phone from her.

"Where the hell are you?!" He raised his voice.

"Who is this? That boy who wad with my Aeryn?!"

"Who is yours?! Aeryn isn't your, you jerk! I asked, where are you?!"

"You are going to visit me? Oh, okay I'll text you the address, BUT remember... No police and staff. We are werewolfs you know? I can't believe Aeryn is coming! Jaehyun, did you hear that?!"

"Yeah, sure- wait WEREWOLF?!" Sunwoo was shocked.

"Yeap, surprise~"

"Oh shit- okay!" with that Sunwoo hung up.

"I'll kill that psycho!" Juyeon said.

"I have a plan." Sunwoo looked at them. Aeryn was froze, she couldn't realise what was happening...

"Ya, Aeryn-ah, look at me" his hands touch her face. "He won't took you okay? I'm here and no one will take you! No matter, he will be werewolf or another vampire, you are mine and I'll protect you at any cost. Got it?" and he hugged anxious girl. And in his warm arms she relaxed a little bit.

"Sunwoo, what is your plan?" Juyeon asked with his red eyes.

"Juyeon... Your eyes..." Aeryn said a little bit scared.

"Oh, I'm sorry to scare you..." Juyeon shook his head and his red eyes disappeared just like this, but it will appear again soon...

"Okay, my plan is..."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★