☾︎ 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 ☾︎

Jaehyun spent that day with Aeryn, now it was Juyeon's turn. They went outside at night, as always. Since Juyeon couldn't walk in sunny weathers.

They were walking, holding hands, thinking about similar things but Jaehyun suddenly asked a strange question:

"Juyeon, what is your biggest fear?"

"If I'd say height fear or something, I'd definitely lie but... Let me think a little more." Juyeon thought about everything and soon he said:

"I'm afraid of losing important persons for me. It's common in humans but it's true... For example, if I'll lose you, I'll can't take it. Same with boys and Aeryn of course. I mean, you guys are my family."

"This isn't vampire's words Juyeon" Jaehyun smiled and younger smiled back.

"Now, what is your fear hyung?"

"As you said I'm afraid of losing people, as well but... My fear is defeated human. The person who lost at many times in the life, she/he is going for everything, right? They doesn't care. They are risking everything, including their own lifes and most bad thing: they might risk others life too. If they lost firstly, then secondly... they will definitely win thirdly. Persons like this are very dangerous."

"That's right" Juyeon nodded slowly. "But hyung, I have also fear that, sometimes I'll be victim of humanity..."

"What do you mean?"

"Many people are stressed and depressed about others opinions. For example, there are TOO MANY k-pop idols who are getting a lot of hate comments trough the social media, but still it hurts. There are also humans who are getting bullied.

That kind of bad persons are talking nosensely and they call it 'freedom of their opinion'. That 'opinion' hurts others. More... That bullied persons may try suicide or lock in themselves. Of course, it's not good!

And one day I'm afraid of that I'll get in that situation too. I'll be excluded by humanity because I'm vampire, or because I like boys, or because of I'm asian, or something... Humanity will always find something bad in you!" Juyeon finished his monologue.

"You made me to think about something" Jaehyun started slowly, still not looking at the younger. But now both of them looked at each other.

"Juyeon... I decided to become an idol and I should be ready for this." Jaehyun said fastly, closing his eyes not wanting to see Juyeon's reaction.

"You are going to still try it?" Jaehyun opened his eyes when he heard it from smily Juyeon. Older boy nodded happily. "It's so cool~ I'll support you hyung!" Juyeon hugged the older.

"Yesterday I met Aeryn after my work and... I have one bad and one good story." Juyeon looked at him curiously.

"Start with the bad one..." Juyeon was so tensed.

"Aeryn... Aeryn is going in the USA for education..." Jaehyun said fastly as Juyeon was shocked.

"Uhh... I'll miss her~" Juyeon whined.

"Yeap... Her birthday is tomorrow and she will leave after that. Oh right, she wants to celebrate it with us!"

"How good idea! Should I bring Sunwoo?" Juyeon asked.

"Double date?" Jaehyun smirked. "SURE!"

"And hyung good story?" Juyeon asked again.

"Aeryn pushed me to be an idol..." Jaehyun started and he told everything, what girl told him.

"She is a muse for everyone" Juyeon smiled...

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★