☾︎ 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 ☾︎

Aeryn had a dream where she was with a handsome vampire, but she couldn't see his face... Disappointed girl woke up and drank water. She loved vampires and suddenly she came up with an amusing idea!

There was a movie in cinemas about vampires!  So she will go with Jaehyun of course! He hated staff liked that but he would stand it hehe... Aeryn texted Jaehyun:

AERYN
MWOHASAYEO MR. JAEHYUN?!
YA!

MR. MWOHASAYEO
Nothing much as always...
And don't "ya" me! U should call me "oppa"

AERYN
Dream of that 😝

MR. MWOHASAYEO
Aish 🙄
Anyways what do u want?

AERYN
Do u want to go in the cinema? 😏
Awww Jaehyun i know u want~

MR. MWOHASAYEO
Depends on what will we watch...

AERYN
Duuuh 🙄
Dude...
Iron Man ofc!

MR. MWOHASAYEO
OK I'M ON MY WAY!

Aeryn chuckled how she lied to her best friend and got ready as well. In 10 minutes they were outside.

"Let's go watch my favourite Iron-" tall boy started with excitement but girl cut him off.

"Jaehyun, I'm sorry but in fact... We will watch vampires!" Now short girl was excited and boy wanted to kill her. But it was impossible because of her cuteness.

"You lied to me?" Jaehyun asked like he was mad.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted-" now girl was stopped.

"Fine, let's go" he said with calm tone while girl was shocked...

"You aren't MAD at me?!" She pointed finger at herself.

"You love vampires, so let's go?" brown haired boy said, slowly walking away.

"Wow... I thought u would go back BUT! If you will be scared I'm here okay?" she smirked, teasing him.

"Ya! I will be scared? No way! I'm grown man." He said proudly.

"Yeah sure, I'll remember that" short girl chuckled and they walked away...

-DUE MOVIE-

"Are u scared?" Aeryn asked with laugh.

"I told you that I'm grown Ma- AHHH VAMPIRE!" He screamed while girl apologized to the people.

"Jaehyun, scream silently!" she scold him.

"HOW CAN I SCREAM SILENT-" he was screaming again and girl put her hand on his mouth.

"Lee Jaehyun, I swear when we will go outside, do u know where will u be?" Aeryn asked him.

"Home?" confused Jaehyun asked.

"Nope, you'll be in Traumatologist's office." She said.

" You are mean... It's your fault tho" he pouted while Aeryn laughed evilly.

-AFTER THE MOVIE-

"Woah, it was good movie" Aeryn said with a smile.

"Aeryn, can u go to the restroom with me?" He asked with nervous tone.

"LEE JAEHYUN I SWEAR YOU'LL BE DIED-" he ran off and short girl laughed at him.

They went outside and head to the home. Talking, laughing and smacking each other.

"Ya Lee Jaehyun, what would u do if u met a vampire?" girl asked and looked up at the tall boy who shrugged.

"I really don't know... How about you?" Now tall boy looked down at short girl.

"I'll become friends with him" she smiled.

"First of all... YOU ARE INSANE! Second, him? How do u know it's a boy and lastly... Are u leaving me?" At the last sentence he pouted again.

"Firstly, I know I'm not normal. Secondly, I want boy vampire and lastly, I'm not leaving u calm down... We will go in the heaven together bro! Or... In the hell." Aeryn was hurt when she said -bro- but she forgot that and wrapped hand on Jaehyun's shoulders. "I can't reach your shoulders but... Damn you are goliath" she rolled her eyes and boy laughed.

That's how they spent time together that night... Both of them were so happy, they had each other... Jaehyun had Aeryn and Aeryn had Jaehyun. Their friendship was so strong and unbreakable. (A/N: I JUST WANT FRIENSHIP JUST LIKE THIS!) But who knows, what would happen in nearby future? (A/N: idk don't ask me 😏)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★