☾︎ 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐡 ☾︎

"WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THE EARTH?!"

Jaehyun yelled shocked, nervous, anxious, unhappy... Tears slowly started to form on his face... Why him? Why he was unlucky that much?!

His parents was lying on the floor, unconsciously. Everywhere was blood, literally everywhere... Someone has killed them... Yeah, he hated his parents but not this much... They were his mom and dad anyways... Persons who raised him...

He fell on his knees, on the cold floor. He was shacking too much. Finally, he managed to take his phone and firstly he called Aeryn.

"Ayo, Jaehyun watsuuuuup~" Aeryn said cheerfully but it wasn't right time.

"Aeryn come in my house right now!" he said stuttering and crying, girl got really nervous, so she hung up and ran to the next door. Finding Jaehyun on the floor, Aeryn went to him.

"Jae, what is- GOD!!" she was as shocked as Jaehyun earlier. "Jae, Jaehyun! Ya snap out! What happened here?!" she grabbed his face because he wasn't answering.

"I-I don't know... I-I took a walk and w-when I came back...." he couldn't finish his sentence as he broke into tears and Aeryn hugged him and patted his back.

"Okay, shh... Calm down a little. Let me call my parents. They'll help us... Stay here, don't worry..." girl ran away again. She called her parents they were shocked too. Aeryn's dad call in the police and they all ran to Jaehyun.

"Oh my god! Dear, what happened do you know?" Aeryn's mom hugged Jaehyun too while brown haired boy shook his head. "Okay, okay it's fine" lady patted on his head and Jaehyun felt nothing more than love and warmness.

In 10 minutes police was there too. They had a look at everything, collecting all revelations, they also asked Jaehyun everything and they left. They let them deal with it too and waited patiently.

Jaehyun would stay with Aeryn for a few days. They were now in girl's room, talking.

"You know, I didn't loved them but I wasn't ready for THIS! Firstly, my sister and now parents. Why me?" he cried on girl's shoulder. She patted his head, try to calm him down a little.

"Jaehyun, be honest with me... I noticed that you always are going out at the same time, night. Don't think I stalk you or something but I know you have a secret so, tell me" Aeryn wanted to talk about other thing to calm him down maybe?

"Alright... I met someone when I text you and you said you were with your cousins remember? I fought with my parents back then and then while I was walking, how lucky I am... I met that Byungho's squad and someone protected me. His name is Juyeon and we are meeting each other... I thought it wasn't right time to tell you and... He is really good boy..." boy whipped his tears and slightly blushed while talking about Juyeon.

"So you like him" Aeryn said excitedly.

"I DIDN'T SAY THAT!" Jaehyun throw pillow at her.

"But blush on your cheeks did" she smirked teasing the older.

"Okay... To be honest... I don't know... Yeah, he messed up my head, I feel something for him but AH I DON'T KNOW!" he pouted making girl almost melt but Aeryn remembered she wasn't supposed to.

"Stop pouting it's gross" she said with 'disgusted' face while Jaehyun chuckled.

"You moved on too quickly" Jaehyun said unsurely?

"Well, it was necessary because... look at yourself! You like someone!" Jaehyun throw pillow at her again. "Ya, can I met him?" short girl said with sparkling eyes.

"First of all, give me a time... I need to calm down." Jaehyun said closing his eyes while Aery nodded.

"Ya, Aeryn-ah~" Jaehyun called younger and she hummed. Brown haired boy kissed girl on the cheek. Girl was shocked, her eyes widened almost falling from the bed.

"W-what was t-that for?" now she stuttered, older clinged on her.

"You deserved it, you are always here for me" he said hugging her.

"LEE JAEHYUN DON'T AWAKE MY FEELINGS AGAIN!" she pouted, punched on his shoulder and he laughed.

They finally slept in peace. NOT TOGETHER! Jaehyun slept on the couch in Aeryn's room. In fact, Aeryn slept a little bit late, thinking how crazy her day was...

In the morning, they had a breakfast and they decided to go in boy's house. Maybe they would find something? They were having look at Jaehyun's garden while Aeryn saw something on the bush. It was necklace... Boy's necklace... It was familiar but from where?

"Jaehyun-ah!" she called older and he came in a moment, asking what happened. Aeryn show him a necklace, hanging on her finger, trying to not left too many fingerprints.

"Um... It's too familiar... But I can't remember from where..." Jaehyun confessed and Aeryn was going to say something but she remembered something.

"I remember..." she said looking at the necklace while Jaehyun looked at her with wide eyes. "Owner of this necklace is...."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★