☾︎ 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 ☾︎

They kissed... Finally, it was the moment. Both of them were extremely happy. After 3 minutes they broke the kiss, catching their breath. Their forheads were still touching each other. It was a perfect kiss under the moonlight~

"I love you hyung." Juyeon confessed first.

"I love you too Juyeon. And I wanted to tell you that... If our relationship will be fine, since you are a vampire..." Jaehyun looked at younger with guilty eyes while he nodded.

"I'm sure it's fine! But if you aren't sure-" older cut him off.

"No! No Juyeon, it's doesn't matter you are vampire or werewolf. I'll still love you!" Brown haired boy confessed now and Juyeon smiled brightly.

"WHAT? DID I SKIP SOMETHING?!" boys looked at the short girl.

"Aeryn?!" Both of them asked at the same time.

"Yeah, yeah it's me, you didn't noticed me but... CONGRATS TO ALREADY COUPLE!" Aeryn shouted extremely happy and hugged the boys.

"I can't breathe..." Jaehyun said.

"Me too..." and Juyeon agreed.

"Oh okay, sorry..." Aeryn broke the hug.

"Ya, you usually don't hug me!" Jaehyun scoffed.

"Lee Jaehyun, think... It's not about you, it's about you both so..." Aeryn said savagely.

"Aish you! But okay for now, wait... how are you here? Didn't you have dinner?" Jaehyun asked.

"I had already and then I wanted to peace out too so I came here." Aeryn explained.

"Oh, okay. Now... Juyeon should I tell her?" Jaehyun looked at Juyeon, not surely.

"Of course! I trust Aeryn." Juyeon smiled at Aeryn while she startled at them with weird face.

"What is it? Jae, tell me I'm super-duper curious!" Aeryn almost started jumping excitedly.

"Okay, okay! Ah how should I start... It must shock you but-" Juyeon cut him off.

"I'm vampire." Juyeon said fastly. Aeryn gasped, she was so surprised, she even didn't expected.

"You had to tell me slowly..." She said still in shock while boys chuckled. "So... Juyeon you bite Jaehyun already? Or can you bite me? Can I be a vampire?"

"Here we go~" Jaehyun rolled his eyes and Juyeon laughed.

"No Aeryn, I didn't bite Jaehyun and I also don't want to bite you too. Well, I know you LOVE vampires but it isn't as good as you know it from movies. So, forgot to be a vampire." Juyeon explained.

"I wanted to be a vampire" she pouted but Jaehyun smacked her head. "Ouch!"

"You deserved it! Don't leave me as a one human!" Jaehyun said like he was begging and Juyeon laughed.

"You're out of your mind but I don't care..." she said and Jaehyun was ready to say something but she turned around to the dark haired boy. "Juyeon, tell me about everything~" Aeryn looked at Juyeon with puppy eyes and Juyeon chuckled telling her everything.

"So... You have other vampire friends?" girl asked with a smirk.

"To be honest, I have one in my mind. He looks like you! I'll introduce him to you." Juyeon said.

"Okay and last question... You guys are couple now right?"  she smirked again because boys blushed.

"I think?" Jaehyun said unsurely.

"Lee Juyeon do you want to be Lee Jaehyun's boyfriend?" Aeryn asked and Juyeon nodded saying -yes-.

"Lee Jaehyun do you want to be Lee Juyeon's boyfriend?" Jaehyun agreed too. "You are couple now!" All of them smiled and Jaehyun hold Juyeon's hand.

No one was happier than Juyeon and Jaehyun... They were smiling at each other and their eyes were sparkling too, showing stars in them. And Aeryn was so happy for her friends but she will find her true love soon too...

 And Aeryn was so happy for her friends but she will find her true love soon too

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★