☾︎ 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 ☾︎

"That's it! I can't take this anymore! I want divorce as fast as possible!" woman yelled.

"You want a divorce right? Okay, it'll be soon! But what about Jaehyun?!" tall man shouted. Woman looked at the boy with teary eyes.

"I trust him... He's already an adult. Let's buy one apartment for him and he'll live on his own..." woman said still with teary eyes.

"No way! He should work then! He is my son! He should learn my job and then start working!" man had opposite opinion. "We already loss him and I can't take it anymore..." his voice almost cracked.

"Enough! I know what is better for me! Dad, you don't have to work for me and give me money anymore! And mom, you don't have to worry about me anymore! I'm freaking 23 years old! Let me leave in peace! I don't need anyone! Do you know who was beside me at all time? When you guys were here fighting over and over, Aeryn was beside me! Yeah, our neighbor and my angel! She is my bestest friend! So you don't have son anymore! Give me time and I'll find everything! DIVORCE ALREADY! So my life could be better..." Jaehyun said everything that he wanted during everything. He was crying, his parents were shocked but they know that he was right... Brown haired boy grabbed his coat and left the house.

It was cold outside... Cold December... He has no idea why Aeryn loved this December... Thinking about Aeryn... He needed to hear her voice right now. Jaehyun texted her:

MR. MWOHASAYEO
Aeryn, where are u?

AERYN
Oh, Jaehyun-ie
I'm with my cousins
Why?

MR. MWOHASAYEO
Ok nothing...

AERYN
Jae...
What's wrong?

MR. MWOHASAYEO
Nothing Aeryn, really...
I just wanted to have a walk
But it's okay REALLY

AERYN
It's already night! U should go home!
But...
You sure?

MR. MWOHASAYEO
Totally
Have fun <3

AERYN
If you need something call me
❤️❤️

He doesn't wanted to distrub her. Because of him she couldn't have fun with others, so he let her mind her own staff while Jaehyun walked away in the streets slowly...

He was walking slowly when he heard footsteps from behind. Jaehyun didn't wanted to admit it but he was kinda scared. He walked quickly, almost running but suddenly he heard a voice... Very familiar voice...

"Were is our Jaehyun going at this late night ah?" one boy said while Jaehyun turned around in fear.

"Long time no see..... Byungho..." Jaehyun looked at black haired boy and at other three too...

They were Jaehyun's bullies from school. When he finished school he thought that he was free from them but of course he wasn't... Once they met in the street while Jaehyun was with Aeryn. They again started saying staff like this and Aeryn was so pissed off and also, Jaehyun knew that she hated guys like them. So, she punched Jihun... Then both of them walked away not wanting to have a drama in the street.

"Hello my dear friend! Aw, where is your best friend Jaehyun? What's her name again?" a guy called Hyunwoo asked.

"Kang Aeryn, am I right?" now Daeseong chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah Aeryn! She protected him from us." Jihun said with a smirk.

"Where is your angel Lee Jaehyun?" Byungho asked as he got close to Jaehyun.

"Why are you interested?!" Jaehyun who was quite, said.

"She is hot" Jihun smirked.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER!" Jaehyun shouted.

"Or what?" Hyunwoo smirked.

"You are too dumb to realise right? She loves you Lee Jaehyun. And you are interested in boys right? You are an idiot! You don't want to have a girl who is rare in this damn world! She is different from other girls but guess what?  Sadly, it's one side love..." Byungho smirked and showed fake emotions.
"I don't want to have drama but I would fight for her. She is totally my type... Hot, pretty and brave." he smirked again.

"H-how d-do you know about h-her f-feelings?" Jaehyun was really shocked by what Byungho said. Aeryn loved him? Kang Aeryn loved an useless person just like him? No way...

"He really doesn't know" Byungho laughed. "I already told you that you are dumb right? It's obvious Lee Jaehyun! Did you ever noticed how she looked at you with full of love? How she was beside you as ALWAYS? How she cared for you and everything? Yeah, we watched you sometimes and even us noticed that she loves you but... Lee Jaehyun isn't interested in girls hah! The reason why you are with her is that you need person like her in your suffering life and also, you just love her as a friend. This sentence that -she is only your F.R.I.N.D- is stuck in your head!"  Jaehyun thought about what Byungho said and he was right... Everything was right what he said... Aeryn loved him... But it would be better if Aeryn tells him by her own.

"She is really lovely but...I still remember her painful fist..." Jaehyun slightly chuckled at Jihun.

"Okay, let's just have fun with him" Byungho said and slowly four of them got close to Jaehyun... Jaehyun started walking behind and behind but there was a wall... He is in dead end...

"No one is gonna help you now little Jaehyun-ie~" Jihun said with smirk and they started to punch brown haired boy but...

"Get lost now..."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★