☾︎ 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡 ☾︎

"Get lost now..."

Someone said from the dark corner. Everyone was shocked and voice of a stranger was heard again...

"Are you deaf?" Now they saw tall man's figure.

"Who the hell are you?!" Byungho asked nervously and this was time when tall, very handsome, black haired, young boy came out from darkness...

"Trust me, you don't have to know..." boy smirked. "Now, let go of him and get lost." He said in very calm tone like, nothing was happening. Jaehyun saw fear in others eyes and he wanted to laugh but cry for his weakness...

"We haven't finished yet Lee Jaehyun" Byungho said in angry tone and four of them left.

"Thank you for everything... Um..." Finally Jaehyun said but he couldn't finish his sentence because he doesn't knew black haired boy's name.

"Joel." Jaehyun was shocked. It was like he read his mind.

"Y-yeah, thanks Joel. Let me treat you with a drink?" Brown haired boy wasn't sure but still.

"It's late for you but.... Uh, okay" Joel agreed and Jae smiled slightly.

They walked away to the supermarket. None of them was talking and it was a little bit awkward but gladly, market was near. Jaehyun went inside to buy drink while Joel sat on the bench. Soon, Jae came back with two drink and Joel broke the silence. But brown haired boy noticed his long claws and white skin as a snow.

"So, who were they? But if you don't want to tell me-" Jaehyun cut him off.

"No, I'll tell you... They were my bullies since school and after school we met in the street, just like now... I was with my best friend and she punched one of them to protect me. Now they were talking about her and idk why.... But then started to beat me again..." Jaehyun looked down while Joel listened to him.

"Wait... She? A girl?" Joel was shocked and Jaehyun chuckled thinking about Aeryn.

"Yeap, she is literally best friend material..." Brown haired boy smiled and Joel nodded understanding.

"Oh, you still didn't tell me your name!" Joel realised.

"Jaehyun... Lee Jaehyun" he smiled at Joel.
"Want to be friends?" Jaehyun asked him nervously but Joel nodded.

"If it won't be a problem... Or, nevermind let's be friends" Joel smiled slightly too. "Let's always met in... That park! At 11 pm." He pointed at the nearest park and Jaehyun nodded. "You should go home now, Jaehyun..." Joel said calmly again.

"You're right." Jaehyun sighed but got up, ready to go.

"I'll walk with you." Jaehyun don't wanted but still agreed.

Now night's silence was comfortable. They met each other like 1 hour ago but both of them felt some chemistry between them. But Joel is still mysterious but Jaehyun doesn't care as he find other friend. This story is full of secrets...

They already were at the destination. They both smiled.

"Thank you, again Joel" Jaehyun started.

"No problem. Now go inside..." Joel said. Jaehyun turned around to went inside but suddenly a question popped in his head and when he turned around, Joel was already vanished...

"Strange but okay..." Jaehyun shrugged and went in the house.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★