☾︎ 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐡 ☾︎

"The owner of this necklace is that Jihun guy from Byungho's squad, I saw this necklace when I punched him." Aeryn said while necklace was hanging on her finger, she was trying to not left too much fingerprints.

"Jae, when you opened the door... If you remember, was the window opened?" Aeryn asked and Jaehyun thought about it. After 3 minutes he nodded.

"That's it! Wait let's see if there is footprints on the wall, under the window..." they walked to the window. Since the house had one floor, it was easy too check. They found it too!

"You were right!" Jaehyun said and smiled.

"Yeah but... I don't have tools so let's call police and show them this things." both of them nodded and call the police.

Soon they were there and checking everything that Aeryn found. One of the officer said that they'll arrest Jihun and ask him everything... Aeryn was somehow proud because she found trace. Police left already... Jaehyun and Aeryn were in the house.

"My baby Sherlock Holmes" Jaehyun ruffled girl's hair and hugged her.

"Don't compare me to Sherlock Holmes. He is the legend! And who am I? I just found the necklace" Aeryn broke the hug of course and  there was heard vibration of the phone. "Oh, it's officer Sangyeon! Yes, mr. Lee" she picked up the phone and put it on speaker so Jaehyun could hear it too.

"Aeryn, you were right it's Jihun's necklace and there are others too. But we couldn't find them now, they hide somewhere. But I promise, we will find them." officer Sangyeon said while Aeryn nodded.

"Okay, thank you mr. Lee" Aeryn said and hang up. She looked at Jaehyun and patted his back. "Everything will be fine Jae. I promise..." then they hugged each other and Aeryn tried to say something good. "Hey, let's meet Juyeon today? He'll be there right?"

"Um... Okay. I didn't meet him yesterday too, I think he will wait there today..." Jaehyun nodded.

"Then I'll met my son-in-law-" Jaehyun cutted her of and smacked her head. "Ouch!"

"Know your place Kang Aeryn!" and older rolled his eyes while girl chuckled.

They were talking and having a little bit of fun for the whole day. Aeryn tried to make Jaehyun forgot everything and she did it too! It was already night and they decided to have a walk. In fact, they were going to meet Juyeon.

"Is he handsome? Tall? Short? Idiot just like you? Or opposite of you? Is he cool? Or maybe bad boy type? Hmm... I think he will be handsome but idk! HOW IS HE LEE JAEHYUN!" Aeryn was talking curiously.

"Aeryn, shut up or we will go back!" Jaehyun said already annoyed.

"Okay, okay"

"Oh, we are here and he is here" Jaehyun said blushing.

"You are blushing~" Aeryn smirked and Jaehyun punched her on the shoulder. "YA!"

"Don't say something nonsense got it?" Jaehyun asked and girl nodded but... Would she do that?

They got close to Juyeon but he didn't noticed them yet. Juyeon was looking down, thinking hardly about something.

"Juyeon..." brown haired boy said almost whispering but enough to be heard. Juyeon looked up and seeing him, he hugged the older.

"Hyung where were you yesterday? I thought you would never come back. I almost lost hope..." Juyeon said with teary eyes but he didn't cried.

"Uh I'm sorry, it was hard night for me... I'll tell you later. Firstly, met mrs. Aeryn, really known to you." Jaehyun smiled as Juyeon.

"Hey, I'm Kang Aeryn and best friend of this dork and your future sister-in-" Aeryn started but Jaehyun pushed her from Juyeon, cutting her off. Short girl laughed. "Okay I'm sorry, nice to meet you Juyeon. You are handsome" they shook hands and then boys slightly blushed.

"Thanks and... You are cute too." Juyeon said shyly. "Oh, what happened yesterday?"

"Uh, don't ask..." Aeryn said remembering everything. Jaehyun told everything to Juyeon. Black haired boy was shocked as well.

"Did you find the killer?" Juyeon asked.

"Almost..." Aeryn nodded at herself.

"Yeah, because of our mini Sherlock Holmes, we will find them soon" Jaehyun ruffled her hair again, and Aeryn slapped his hand while Juyeon just laughed at them but felt a little bit of jealousy too.

"Okay~ don't you guys want to go somewhere so we can forgot about everything?!" Aeryn said excitedly.

"Um... I'm not sure" Juyeon said because yeah... He had a secret.

"Hmm... Where?" Jaehyun asked.

"Karaoke club." Aeryn smirked and all of them agreed finally. They walked towards the club.

Firstly, Juyeon sang 'Way Back Home' by SHAUN. Then Jaehyun continued with 'Still With You' by Jungkook...

"WOW! I knew Jaehyun was good at singing but... YOU TOO JUYEON?!" Aeryn clap her hands. "But you two are too romantic, let me show you my party" girl smirked and played 'The Real' by ATEEZ.

"Be ready for everything" Jaehyun said to Juyeon and they chuckled.

They were tired and their throats wasn't in good condition! Aeryn had a party in karaoke room. But they were extremely happy!

 But they were extremely happy!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★