☾︎ 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐡 ☾︎

Finally, it was peaceful day. No one was killed, no one was kidnapped, everything was fine. It was somehow strange, because everyone endured many things.

Jaehyun was resting because he had too much yesterday, Juyeon was with him taking care of him and being lovebirds.

"Hyung will you eat something?" Juyeon asked from the kitchen.

"You won't burn something right?" older chuckled.

"I'll try..."

"You'll try?!" now Jaehyun laughed. "Okay, okay, cook for me babe" he winked at Juyeon and this one smiled innocently.

Meanwhile, Aeryn just woke up and she was looking out from the window. Thinking about Sunwoo... He did too much for her and she slightly knew that he liked her right? She decided that it was time because she loved him too and also she was scared of guys like Byungho.

AERYN 💗
Sunwoo~

While Aeryn texted that, Sunwoo was playing video games with Eric. When his phone vibrated, he turned it on.

"SOHN ERIC, SHE TEXTED ME!" he yelled and shook Eric's shoulder.

"W-who?" he asked confused. "Ah~ Aeryn right?" younger smirked.

"WhAt sHouLd I AnsWeR?!" Sunwoo panicked.

"Calm down... you are Kim Sunwoo, you can do this! Fighting!" Eric cheered him up and he nodded too.

SUNWOO 💗
Yes, Aeryn?

AERYN 💗
Can we meet somewhere?
I want to talk about many things...

"ERIC HE TEXTED ME TO MEET UP!! LORD, WHAT SHOULD I DO?!" he panicked... again...

"Agree, you idiot!" Eric said.

SUNWOO 💗
Um... Okay
Where and when?

AERYN 💗
Are u free now?
We can meet at han river.

SUNWOO 💗
Sure

AERYN 💗
Okay, see ya <3

"SHE SENT ME HEART ERIC!" he shook maknae's body.

"Ya, ya calm down! What did she texted you?"

"W-we are going to m-meet at h-han river." Sunwoo stuttered because of nervousness.

"Ya, you got it bro! Confess already okay?!" Eric said and Sunwoo nodded but not too surely.

After half an hour,they met each other at han river. Firstly, they were randomly speaking and walking but then Sunwoo asked what Aeryn wanted to talk about.

"Oh right... Okay first of all, thank you for everything you did for me yesterday. Thank you for protecting me, supporting me and losing enemies for me too. And most important... Thank you for loving me. I know it's sudden but you showed me how you loved me and also because of Eric..." Aeryn chuckled mentioning Eric.

"Aish... Sohn Eric..."

"But to be honest, you showed me that you were that one person, who'll love me and protect me forever even when sun don't shine right? And I'll do the same thing too." Aeryn confessed instead of Sunwoo.

"Ah come on Aeryn~ I was going to confess firstly but you did it and just like how? It was so romantic right?" Sunwoo joked and Aeryn chuckled too but it wasn't the end!

Sunwoo grabbed her waist and he got close to her. He stared at her widened brown eyes, at cute nose with glasses and lastly at the lips.

"Let me see you without glasses..." Sunwoo said and took off her glasses. Admiring her pretty face. "You're still beautiful but... Your confession was romantic but I'll be more romantic"

He said and kissed at her small lips. Her small lips was lost in his big ones but in the end it was perfect... Their first kiss.

"You should ask my permission first!" Aeryn was shy and she blushed so, she didn't know what she was talking abot and Sunwoo laughed.

"That's it? When you confessed you were so brave, what happened now huh?" Sunwoo smirked.

"Y-you stole my first kiss Sunwoo!"

"Oh, you want it again? Well sorry babe, kiss me if you can" Sunwoo smirked and ran off, while Aeryn stand there shocked.

"We're not together even 10 minutes and he called me 'babe'.... YA KIM SUNWOO WAIT!"

At the end, they accidentally got in front of Jaehyun's house.

"Shall we visit them? Juyeon is there too." Aeryn asked looking up at Jaehyun's window.

"Let's go, tell them that you are mine." Sunwoo smiled and grabbed Aeryn's hand who was blushing again.

They came out from the elevator and went to the his apartment. They rang the doorbell but nobody opened it. Gladly, the door wasn't locked so, they easily went inside.

And beautiful scenery got in front of them ^^ Juyeon blocked Jaehyun on the wall and they were kissing, not paying attention at Sunwoo and Aeryn. Suddenly, this two came up with evil idea. They looked at each other and smirked.

"Juyeon and Jaehyun sitting on the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Sunwoo and Aeryn sang and then laughed histericaly, laying on the floor. Juyeon and Jaehyun looked at them panicked, scared and shocked.

"You didn't lock the door?" Juyeon asked the older.

"Juyeon, you came inside lastly and didn't lock it!" Jaehyun shouted.

"Shit..." Juyeon said silently.

"We rang the doorbell too but guess you were going to have 18+ moment" Aeryn said and laughed again.

"Kang Aeryn you recorded it right?!" Jaehyun asked her.

"Of course man~ it's so beautiful tho, I'll show this others too-"

"Delete it!" Jaehyun shouted nervously.

"Ya, don't yell at my girlfriend!" Sunwoo said from nowhere and grabbed Aeryn's waist, getting close to her. "And don't hang your mouth like that, before you ask yes, she is my-"

"DID SHE SAY GIRLFRIEND OR I JUST GOT DEAF?!"

"KIM SUNWOO I'M SO PROUD OF YOU BRO" Juyeon hugged him. "You too, my little sister." Juyeon hugged Aeryn, ruffling her hair.

"CONGRATULATIONS KANG AERYN!"

"Jaehyun~ don't be so loud!" Aeryn said and trying to broke the hug with Jaehyun.

"I won't broke the hug!" Jaehyun whined.

"Umm... Sir, you have a boyfriend and sorry that's my girl." Sunwoo said and that's when he broke the hug.

"Fine~ but you! If you hurt her..."

"Oppa~ are you my father?"

"SHE CALLED ME OPPA JUYEON!" Jaehyun jumped.

"YA CALL ME THAT TOO!" Sunwoo said.

"Me too hehe..." Juyeon joined them too.

"Jesus, where am I living?" Aeryn said and took her palm on her forehead.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★