☾︎ 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐞-𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 ☾︎

Everything was totally fine!

JuJae was close enough but they were getting close day by one. Jaehyun would say "Ju, I need something" and it was enough to get his kiss from smiley Juyeon. Jaehyun got close to the other vampires too and the fact that, they were vampires was kinda unbelievable. Oh, really... Jaehyun was training and in months he could be an idol!

About Aeryn and Sunwoo... Sometimes they were most cute couple but sometimes they were like crazy best friends. To be honest, they always wanted this kind of relationship. When they were at the dorm, they would look at each other with a smirk and there was starting pranks for the members >< but if Sunwoo looked at her with other smirk, it meant that Aeryn would end up making out with him in the other room. Aeryn got close to the maknae line, especially with Eric. Sometimes they were teasing Sunwoo together. Then angry Sunwoo is asking Aeryn "you're my girl, do you remember?!"

Let me show you one day with them:

"Changmin, it's not Chucky's place here..."

"But hyung~ look how cute is he, isn't he?"

"Cute... my ass"

"YA KIM SUNWOO WHERE IS MY PEAR JUICE?!"

"Shit..."

"WHERE IS BOWL OF POPCORN?!"

"Oops..."

"HAKNYEON I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU! NOW I HAVE TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE YOU PIGS!"

"Calm down everyone..."

"Kevin your snake ran away..."

"Great, it'll bite one of you........ WAIT WHAT SERIOUSLY?!"

"Or should we bite it first..."

They were going to watch movie but it was house of crackheads okay? Sangyeon and Jacob were trying to calm them down. Aeryn was laughing at them while Sunwoo was get used to it. JuJae was on the other planet as always.

"OKAY EVERYONE LISTEN UP!" finally Aeryn yelled and everyone got silent wow...

"Changmin you can leave Chucky with you, I'll make popcorn again, and Kevin your snake is in the place. So, you guys find the movie and be quite!" she said and everyone nodded.

"H-how did you obey them?" Sangyeon asked her and she just laughed, leaving to the kitchen to make popcorn.

Meanwhile JuJae was chatting cutely.

"Shouldn't we go on a date?" Jaehyun asked.

"You want to go on a dates every day, if you have a time." Juyeon chuckled.

"Soon I won't have time when I'll be the idol." he pouted.

"Trust me you'll always have time for me" Juyeon winked at older.

"Is that so? If then I have time right now too." Jaehyun smirked. "You'll give me a pleasure?"

"Let's watch Hello Kitty then" Juyeon didn't get his dirty thoughts.

"Omg how dumb you are..." Jaehyun laughed.

-4 MONTHS LATER-

"Babe are you ready?"

"Wait, I'm just searching my poster for him!"

Yeap... Jaehyun debuted as an idol and now was his first concert. Sunwoo and Aeryn bought new house and now everyone was there, including boyz and Juyeon. They were going together at the concert.

"Finally, I'm ready. Let's go?"

At last, everyone got in the big car and head to the destination. They had VIP seats okay? Aeryn and Juyeon were most excited. Her best friend and his boyfriend finally achieved his dream!

They arrived at that place, took their seats and got ready.

"Wow, bravo Jaehyun... There are many fans compare to the first concert." Aeryn said and Juyeon nodded.

"I agree, his MV now have 1M views and it's already an achievement." Juyeon added. "I'm checking it in every hour." Aeryn chuckled.

"Watch me...." Aeryn said, stood up and took a deep breath. "YOO I'M FIRST FANGIRL OF HIM-" she yelled and Sunwoo grabbed her hand, sitting her down again.

"You are crazy!" Sunwoo said and everyone laughed.

"Oh it's starting shut up!" Eric said in excitement.

Jaehyun appeared... White lights were on him. Looking at him, you'd think that he's an angel. And his voice... Firstly, he started singing but there was dance part too.

Juyeon was staring at him like there was no tomorrow. Aeryn showed the poster which says "Lee Jaehyun, you're born to be an idol! ❤️" Audition was listening to him carefully too.

Suddenly, it was already dance part. His moves was smooth and cool. He really worked hard for this...

Concert finished, fans were under the impressions by his handsomeness, his voice, his dance and in short, by his TALENT.

They went to the background too. Juyeon hugged him first.

"You were fantastic... I-I can't even explain." he said and Jaehyun smiled.

"Bro~ I should buy an album too!" Aeryn said. "Okay, you were so damn good on the stage!"

Everyone hugged Jaehyun. Finally everyone was extremely happy. They had everything they wanted and they dream about.

Their different type of love will be eternal.

They'll be always together... Under the moonlight... Jujae & Sunryn...

"You're so driving me crazy" Juyeon whispered to Jaehyun and chuckled.

-THE END-

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★