☾︎ 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 ☾︎

MR. MWOHASAYEO
YA!
AERYN!
KANG AERYN!

AERYN
WHAT? WHY? WHEN?

MR. MWOHASAYEO
Wanna take a walk?

AERYN
You just stopped me watching Spangebob because of THAT?!

MR. MWOHASAYEO
Oh, come on~
Please 🥺

AERYN
Thank me for being kind 😌

MR. MWOHASAYEO
YA!

AERYN
Chill dude~ I'm getting ready 💅🏻

MR. MWOHASAYEO
Okay 😊

To be honest, Aeryn was curious why he wanted hang out but maybe about family problems again... She feels so bad for him but only one thing she can do is to comfort him. She is weak at this point.
She got ready, texted Jaehyun and they met outside.

"Watsup Lee Jaehyun~" she said and smiled but brown haired boy didn't smiled back, she sighed... "Again?" She looked at him with guilty eyes while his eyes were full of tears...

They decided to go in the park again... It was their favourite place... Jaehyun cried on girl's shoulder, she patted on his back and kept saying "let it out, it's okay". She felt so bad for him... she wanted to say that she loves him but she couldn't, she felt pain just like him, like sword was stuck in his heart and she could feel it... After minutes he calmed himself down...

"Sorry Aeryn, for you clothes-" she cutted him off.

"Ya, shut up! At least you calm down a little bit!"
She said and grabbed his hands. "Your hands again, Jae..." She scoffed and do the same thing as yesterday. Brown haired boy smiled and hugged her, girl was shocked by sudden move but she hugged him back.

"I love you Aeryn, promise me that you will be always my friend" as dark brown haired girl hear -I love you- her heart almost explode but as she hear -friend- that heart of her broke into peaces... Right, she is only friend, why is she dreaming? She didn't have a chance... "Aeryn?" Jaehyun called her as she was lost in her thoughts...

"Y-yeah J-jae... I'll be here... A-always..." She stuttered but calmed herself down. "Let's go to the Caffe and drink some hot chocolate to warm up!" She smiled again despite the pain... Tall boy nodded and they walked away...

They were in the Caffe, drank hot chocolate and talk about happy things. Jaehyun vwas happy finally, just a little bit but still... They were now walking, both of them were quite but it wasn't awkward, Aeryn gave her best friend time for everything. In that silence they were already in front of their house.

"Thank you Aeryn" tall boy looked down.

"Jae, I told u that... DON'T SAY THANK YOU AND THANK YOU AGAIN. Jae, I'm always here with you okay?" Short girl smiled, making tall boy smiled too.

"Thank you Ae-" girl cut him off.

"Ya!" Aeryn punched him on the shoulder and they laughed finally! "Okay go, it's cold outside" girl smiled at him caring.

"How much I don't want to go inside, that much I don't want to leave you..."  Jaehyun got sad again.

"Jaehyun, please wait, I can't leave everything at my age. Wait till I finish my education and we will buy a dorm, okay?" Girl smiled in excitement and brown haired boy nodded. "Trust me and wait for me for a little bit, now leave" she ruffled tall boy's hair and they left each other just like that...

Aeryn went inside and looked out from the window, thinking about her life. She liked her best friend but she could felt that Jaehyun wasn't feeling the same and beacuse of that she couldn't ruin their precious friendship. Also, she could feel that something really strange and sudden would happened. Anyways, when he would be happy, she would be also happy...

 Anyways, when he would be happy, she would be also happy

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★