☾︎ 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 ☾︎

Jaehyun was at the work. He never wanted to work in the company, just like robots. Employees there were serious and unemotional. They were always working and working, over and over. It was normal in Seoul but he never loved this... Also, he ALWAYS wanted to be an idol, he always wanted to be on the stage, he always wanted to sing and dance... But after that accedident, he blamed everything on himself, he gave up on his dream but he needed a little push to go in audience. Who will do that push? He stopped thinking by Aeryn's text message.

AERYN
Jaehyun
Lee Jaehyun
!!!

MR. MWOHASAYEO
What?

AERYN
Where are you?

MR. MWOHASAYEO
At the work
Why?

AERYN
Oh, I was thinking about something and I decided to talk to you about something REALLY important.

MR. MWOHASAYEO
Hmmm...
What is it? 🤔

AERYN
Can we meet after your work?

MR. MWOHASAYEO
Sure

AERYN
You will be hungry so let's eat chicken and then have a walk.
I'll pay this time.

MR. MWOHASAYEO
I can't believe I'm saying this but...
YOU'RE THE BEST 😘

AERYN
I know ok?

MR MWOHASAYEO
Aish 🙄
Ok see ya

AERYN
Bye mr. mwohaseyo

Jaehyun was curious what Aeryn wanted. She usually don't act like this. Guess it was really important...

Finally, Jaehyun's day finished and he was heading to the chicken restaurant. Aeryn was already there, looking out from big windows. How boring and cruel was this world...

Here... Door opened revealing young brown haired boy with wide shoulders. Of course it was Jaehyun. She waved her tiny hand and boy saw her too.

"I already ordered your favourite" Aeryn said when Jaehyun sat down.

"Ae, is everything okay? Something is bothering you isn't it?" Jaehyun asked somehow worried.

"If I'm kind to you, it doesn't mean that something is bothering me" Aeryn chuckled and Jaehyun smiled too.

"I'm not used to it" Jaehyun now laughed while their order arrived.

"Eat first, you will be really hungry." Aeryn said giving him too many chicken.

"Woah... Do you have fever by any chance?" Jaehyun asked in shock.

"Ya! I already told you!" Aeryn shouted and Jaehyun chuckled again. In fact, older was true... Aeryn hide something and it was time to tell him...

They were in the restaurant like 1 hour. After they ate, they left the restaurant and went towards the park.

"Ya Aeryn I'm so curious, tell me what is happening!" Jaehyun said when they went in the park.

"Uh... It's so hard for me to tell you! Anyways... I have to left you and Korea for 4 years I think..." Aeryn looked down, not looking in older's eyes which were teary.

"W-what? W-why?" Jaehyun stuttered.

"I should continue my education in USA and in 4 years, a good lawyer will be in front of you!" Aeryn show him fake smile like she was proud.