Secrets Revealed

Clark had to be honest, Zoe really did look a lot like Atlas. There was definitely a father daughter resemblance there. However Clark could see deferences as well. Clark didn't know how to explain it but Zoe looked like a good person. Atlas was deferent and looked like an all around bad guy. Clark didn't want to jump to conclusions but that was the feeling he got.
Then there was Luke that Thalia told him about. Clark didn't think he necessarily looked bad. Of course it was hard to tell at the moment do to him looking sick. Clark was starting to wonder if he might pass out any moment. He was however brought out of those thoughts by Zoe.

Zoe: let Artemis go!

Atlas: would you like to take her place?

Before Zoe could answer the Goddess spoke up. She didn't want Zoe to volunteer. It was plain to see that Artemis cared for Zoe. The conversation went on with Atlas being your common variety bad guy. It did eventually change though.
The focus shifted away from Zoe and Artemis moving to Thalia. Both Atlas and Luke were trying to get Her to change sides. They wanted Thalia to kill the Ophiotaurus. By changing sides and killing Bessie she could kill the Gods. Clark could see that they were using her. He could also see that the thought was crossing her mind just like it did at the docks.

Luke: come on Thalia you'll gain the power to kill the Gods then things can go back to how they used to be.

Thalia: Luke........

Thalia didn't know what to say. She did want thing back to how they were. She wanted her, Luke and Annabeth to be friends again. She wanted there group back together. Just like Clark said she didn't want to give up on him but she also didn't want to kill the Gods. Sure she had her problems with them but she didn't want to kill them. She was so confused on what to do. That was until she heard Clark's voice.

Clark: Thalia.

Thalia turned to look at him.

Clark: do you really want to gain power by killing an innocent creature?

Thalia: Clark I........

Clark: if you truly need more power then gain it by helping those who can't help themselves. Gain your strength by being a good person, by being you.

Listening to Clark Thalia found her resolve. She was going to help Luke and she was going to stop all this. But she was going to do it with her own strength. That's all she needed. Thalia then brought out her shield scaring away a lot of the monsters that were with Luke.

Thalia: give up Luke, it's not to late.

Luke didn't say anything and instead drew his sword. When he did the atmosphere got tense. Then the fight started. Bianca launched arrows at the demigods Luke brought. Thalia fought Luke herself. Percy fought Atlas with Zoe providing back up with her bow.
Clark watched as the fight raged on. He didn't truly know if he was needed or not. He knew his friends were strong and could hold there own but still he worried. As he watched he noticed Annabeth who was trying to get out of her chains.
Deciding to do something useful he made his way over to help. Clark weaved through the battle till he eventually got to Annabeth. When he made it though Annabeth looked at him in confusion.

Annabeth: who are you?

Clark: o-oh my name is Clark.

Annabeth: what are you doing here?

Clark: j-just trying to help.

Annabeth: you don't seem like you belong in a fight.

Clark: I-I probably don't.

Clark then gave Annabeth a nervous smile.

Annabeth: well don't worry about it and just help me with the chains.

Both Annabeth and Clark began to struggle with the chains to try getting them off. As they did Clark heard the sound of a sword being knocked away and someone falling to the ground. Clark looked and saw Percy on the ground with Atlas standing over him.

Clark mind: I can't hide who I am from them anymore. If I do they could get hurt.

The world around Clark began to slow down to a near stop. He turned back to Annabeth and with a quirk tug ripped the chains apart. Clark then moved and one by one knock out all of Luke's demigod soldiers. Then he got to Luke himself. Clark took Luke's sword from him and using it and Annabeth's chains tied him up.
To everyone else it all happened in the blink of an eye. Luke and his men were taken care of and now Clark stood between Atlas and Percy. To say everyone was confused would be a understatement. Clark then turned to Artemis.

Clark: how are you holding out ma'am?

Artemis: I'm......fine.......

Clark: I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask you to hold that just a little longer then.

Clark then turned back to Atlas. Then to everyone else's shock began to walk towards him.

Thalia: Clark stop!

Zoe: don't go near him boy!

Clark didn't listen to ether of them and continued to walk towards Atlas. When he was only a few feet away from the Titan did Clark stop walking. The two then just stood there looking at each other. Atlas had an amused look on his face. He has never seen a mortal just walk up to someone like him before. Clark on the other hand just had a neutral expression on his face. He was neither scared nor angry, only calm.

Atlas: I must say you are an interesting one. Not even a demigod and here you are walking up to me like this. You got guts kid I'll give you that.

Clark: let's keep this short, I'm sure Ms.Artemis wants to get out from under the sky.

Atlas: right to business I see.

Clark: you have two options. One, you willing get back under the sky and hold it up..........

Atlas: hahaha well that one ain't happening kid so what's option two?

Clark: I make you.

Hearing what Clark said Atlas began to laugh uncontrollably. Thalia, Bianca, Zoe and Percy began to wonder if Clark was going crazy. Sure Percy knew who Clark really was but this was a Titan he was talking to. The only one who didn't seem worried about Clark was Artemis.

Clark: so what will it be?

Atlas then stopped laughing and beat down to Clark. Atlas got his face mere inches away from Clark's.

Atlas: I'll take option two.

As soon as he said that Clark's hand shot up and grabbed the top of Atlas's head before shoving it down into the ground. Clark then stood up straight again and took off his glasses.

Clark: that was a poor choice on your part.