Warrior Queen

Hippolyta: and who are you exactly?

Never before has any man ever talk to her like this or at least continued to do so after a while. Sure there has been a few guys that have confidently spoken to her. But do to the presence she has they never continue to do so for long. This man who she couldn't help but notice was quite handsome didn't. He continued to speak to her with the same determined tone he started with.
When asked about his name Clark's cheeks went slightly red. After all this time he still hasn't gotten used to the name the people gave him. Still he can't just use his real name. So he stood up straight and tried to project an air of confidence.

Superboy: I can't tell you my real name but the people call me Superboy.

In any other situation Hippolyta might've laughed at the name but not this time. She was honestly taken a back by the level confidence Clark had when he said it. Hippolyta was surprised that she found herself having a little bit of respect for the man in front of her. But that respect and the man's handsome face didn't change the fact that there was business to take care of.

Hippolyta: well Superboy I still don't have an explanation as to why there was a fight in my warehouse.

Hylla at that moment stepped forward so she was standing next to Clark.

Hylla: ma'am.

Hippolyta: yes Hylla.

Hylla: I believe I can explain.

And so Hylla quickly told Hippolyta exactly what happened. She told her how Bianca and Zoe came up with a plan to get Clark out. How Hylla herself misunderstood the situation when she saw through said plain. How tensions between the Amazons and Hunters only escalated from their. Then how the fighting stopped after the attack on Clark.

Hippolyta: so let me get this straight. My warehouse was nearly destroyed because my Amazon warriors got into a fight with the Hunters of Artemis over a boy?

Hunter: (mumbles) when you put it that way.

Hippolyta shook her head before turning back to Clark.

Hippolyta: and you have the nerve to come to me and demand that I listen to what you have to say even though you're the source of the problem.

Clark didn't say anything but he didn't break eye contact either. Instead he continued to confidently look at Hippolyta.

Hippolyta: (sigh) fine I'll listen to what you have to say but make it quick I have other things to do.

Superboy: what I have to say shouldn't take long.

Hippolyta: and that is?

Superboy: the reason I want to talk involves the situation of the men here.

Hippolyta: (sigh) this again? Listen I've explained this to others before ok, they're not slaves, they all chose to be here.

Superboy: I get that and if they truly did choose to be here then there isn't anything I can do about that.

Hippolyta: well if you already knew that then what's the problem.

Superboy: it's the treatment of the men that I'm talking about.

Hippolyta: you're going to have to explain.

Clark then went into detail about all the things he observed while he was being kept here. He spoke of the beatings if you messed up, the demeaning way the guards speak in order to make you feel less than, then lastly the dressing like prisoners with the orange jumpsuits and collars.

Hippolyta: is that what this's about. There's nothing wrong with it, it's how we've done things for years.

Clark glanced around and noticed that pretty much every Amazon was nodding their heads in agreement. He then glanced at Hylla and saw her looking down in what he assumed was embarrassment. Clark then gave Hippolyta his full attention once more.