The warehouse

Stewardess: welcome to Seattle, WA. We hope you enjoyed your flight and choose us for your next trip.

Thalia slowly made her way off the plane, body completely stiff from fear. The whole time the stewardess was talking Thalia kept telling herself that she would never fly again. When it came to travel it would be by car, bus, or boat.

Thalia mind: if I have to get to the other side of the world I will walk before I get on another plane.

Despite her words others would see that she took a big step in overcoming her fears when she got on the plane. Now the flight was over, Thalia was off the plane, and she began to relax. Well relax the best that she could.
Now that Thalia was in Seattle she needed to reach her destination. Thalia didn't have the slightest idea why her father was sending her to Amazons main headquarters. It was for that very reason she was still on edge. Thalia still didn't fully trust her father so she found him sending her here to be very suspicious.

Thalia: even so I'm not just doing this for myself.

With determination Thalia continued to push forward on this new journey of hers. Unfortunately as she was pushing forward she also wasn't watching where she was going. This led to her running right into someone. Thalia ended up dropping her stuff before falling on her butt.

Thalia: owww! Who put that there?

Looking up to see what she ran into Thalia saw a boy that looked to be around fifteen. She immediately assumed he was some kind of rich prep school boy do to his expensive looking suit and hair styled all nice. Because of this Thalia just knew that the kid was going to make trouble with her. Probably yell at her for messing up his fancy looking clothes. Because of this Thalia immediately put on a stern face but it quickly turned to one of surprise when the boy held out his hand to help her up.

???: are you ok?

Do to her surprise Thalia said nothing at first and just looked up at the boy. Then quickly realizing she was staring Thalia's face glowed slightly red as she flushed with embarrassment. Quickly she took the boys hand and let him help her back up.

Thalia: thanks for the hand.

???: no need for thanks since I'm the one that knocked you down.

Thalia: only because I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.

Realizing they were beginning to argue over who was more at fault the two started laughing. After a bit of laughter Thalia held out her hand to the boy.

Thalia: I'm Thalia Grace.

The boy immediately took Thalia's hand with his own and shook it as he smiled.

???: I'm........

Right before he could say his name though a voice of an older man called out to the two of them.

???: everything is taken care of and your jet is prepared and ready to depart Master Bruce.

The old man continued to walk up before stopping just in front of the two teenagers.

???: my apologies Master Bruce I didn't know you were currently in the middle of a conversation with this young lady.

Bruce: it's ok Alfred.

Bruce then turned back to Thalia while gesturing to Alfred. As he did Thalia took in the old man and the only thing that came to mind was fancy.

Bruce: Thalia this is Alfred Pennyworth.

Bruce then turned back to Alfred.

Bruce: Alfred this is Thalia Grace. We kind of just bumped into each other.