Boy of Steel vs Titan of Strength

To say that the others were shocked would be an understatement. Clark the boy they came to know as a clumsy, shy, and weak mortal was none other then Superboy. The same Superboy that has been using his amazing powers to help them on the quest. Out of all the kids Thalia was shocked the most. She had come to know and like Clark despite his flaws but now she sees that there is a total other side to the shy boy.
Still the one there who seemed to be the most shocked or confused at the very least was Atlas himself. One minute he's looking down at an unassuming weak mortal. The next minute his face is buried in the ground. Something wasn't right and Atlas knew it. He shouldn't of have been overpowered so easily. After all he is the Titan of strength and endurance.

Atlas mind: what is going on?

Atlas then began to pick himself up out of the ground and got back to his feet. When he did Atlas looked around and saw that everyone was watching even his daughter Zoe. Then turning back to directly in front of him still stood the mortal boy. Atlas couldn't read the boys face as it didn't have anger or smugness in it. Traits that would help explain some of what happened. No the boy just stood there with a neutral expression.

Clark: last chance. Are you going to willingly hold up the sky now?

The question only succeeded in making Atlas mad. Who did this mortal think he was. Atlas was now fully prepared to show him the difference between Titans and men.

Atlas: don't get cocky boy just because you got a lucky shot. There is still a reason I am the general and not other Titans.

Clark: I guessing we'll be doing this the hard way then?

Atlas let out a dark chuckle.

Atlas: hahaha I guess so.

Clark then began to unbutton the top buttons of his shirt. However when he got a few buttons down he grabbed and ripped his shirt the rest of the way open. This revealed underneath the familiar form fitting black shirt with the painted on white s inside the diamond shield.
As this was going on Thalia watched from the side lines. She wanted to step in. She wanted to help Clark the same way he helped her when she needed it. The only problem was that her instincts were telling her that this was a fight that she didn't want to be in the middle of.

Atlas: I see you have a flare for the dramatics. I'm starting to wonder if you're secretly a son of Apollo.

Superboy: last chance Atlas.

Atlas: if you want me under the sky so bad then you're going to have to force me under it.

Superboy: fine have it your way.

Flexing his calf muscles Superboy launched himself across the ground at Atlas. To others it looked almost like he was gliding. As Superboy got close he drew back his fist ready for a power punch. With Artemis getting tired he wanted to end this as quickly as possible. Once in range Superboy let his fist fly. Seeing this Atlas used the shaft to his spear to block the strike. Even so there was still enough force in the attack that Atlas actually began sliding backwards across the ground.

Atlas mind: how can one mortal have this much strength?

Atlas didn't have much time to think about that as Superboy was already coming at him again. This time though it was Atlas who attacked. Using his spear Atlas thrust the tip at the incoming mortal. What he wasn't expecting though was the kind of speed that Superboy had.
To Superboy as Atlas's attack came time seemed to slow to a crawl. This was do to him moving at super-speed. While like this Superboy noticed that Atlas, a Titan, didn't speed up with him. To be honest Superboy was prepared for there speed and strength to be equal.

Superboy mind: he's not as fast as me, why?

Superboy then began to think back to history class when they studied about Greek mythology.

Superboy mind: almost everything in Atlas's domain points to having strength, endurance, and durability. That means I have the speed advantage.

Now seeing that he could end the fight quickly because of his superior speed he used the advantage. Moving even faster Superboy easily dodged Atlas's spear attack and got inside his guard. Once there Superboy hit Atlas with a clean punch to the solar plexus.
Do to the force of the attack and the surprise of not seeing it coming Atlas was stunned. He dropped his spear and stumbled back a little was before falling to his knees. There he stayed hugging his chest with both arms in pain.

Atlas: how is this happening! This shouldn't be possible! No mortal should be this strong!

Atlas then heard foot steps. Looking up he saw Superboy making his way over. As he did he still had that look on his face. The look then changed to one of disappointment. This just succeeded in making Atlas even angrier.

Superboy: just know that you brought this on yourself.

That was it. Atlas has had enough of this boy. He was the Titan of strength and endurance. No mortal not even Superboy would look down on him. In a burst of rage Atlas roared as he quickly got up. While getting up Atlas grabbed Superboy by the throat. Then as fast as he could Atlas pick him up and slammed him into the ground. What came next was a barrage of none stop strikes.
It was at this point that the other kids thought that Atlas might have won. It was at this point that Atlas thought he had won. What neither side knew was that Superboy had just as good of durability as the general himself.
Out of nowhere two red beams shot out of the ground in between strikes from Atlas. The beams caught Atlas by surprise hitting him in the chest sending him flying back. Once the red beams stopped and Atlas regained his bearings he looked at were he once was. That's when Atlas saw Superboy getting up out of the crater he put him in. Then only thing wrong with him was that his shirt was ripped off.

Superboy: this ends now.