Goodbyes

Percy, Annabeth, Bianca, Zoe, and Thalia all walked out of the Empire State Building back out onto the bustling streets of New York. Grover wasn't with the five heroes as he had already headed back to camp half blood. The five weren't far behind the saytr now as they were all exhausted from there adventure and ready to head back to camp.

Thalia: gods I need some sleep.

Annabeth: couldn't agree more.

Zoe: then let us make are why back to camp.

Bianca: that sounds good to me. I can check in on Nico when we get back.

Percy: um Zoe?

Zoe: what is it?

Percy: you said Clark came with you and that he was waiting outside right?

It was then that Zoe had realization come and crash land in her face. Clark did come with her and he was supposed to be waiting outside. But looking around Zoe couldn't see him anywhere.

Percy: then where is he?

Zoe wanted to know the answer to that question as well but she didn't.

Bianca: maybe he went home?

Annabeth: she's got a point, he might have gotten bored and left.

Thalia: he wouldn't do that.

Annabeth looked over at her best friend, one who's been through so much in just the first few years of life.

Annabeth: how do you know? I mean from what you guys have said you haven't known this Clark long.

Thalia then looks down at her feet before looking back up at Annabeth.

Thalia: I know that I haven't known him long but for some reason I just know he isn't like that.

Annabeth was about to say something to Thalia but before she could Clark's voice cut in.

Clark: it's nice that even in this short time of knowing each other we've connected so well.

Clark then walked out of the nearby alleyway he was in. As soon as Clark made his way out Zoe was making her way over and to everyone else it looked like she was on a man hunt. The hunter of Artemis got right up in Clark's face.

Zoe: where did you go?!?

Clark laughed nervously while scratching the back of his head. Zoe wasn't as strong as him but Clark had to admit she could be pretty intimidating when she wanted to be.

Clark: sorry about that. I overheard a crime across town and well I just couldn't ignore it so I went.

Zoe didn't want to admit it but it was hard to still be made at him with an answer like that.

Percy: but with your speed you could have still been back before before us.

Clark: stopping one crime sort of turned into stopping multiple.

Bianca: so you just spent the whole time we were on Olympus stopping crimes?

Clark: well not the whole time. I was visited by Themis and talked to her for a little bit.

Percy: who?

Annabeth then somewhat slapped Percy's arm for not knowing who Themis was. The daughter of Athena knew he didn't pay attention to his Greek history much but still he should at least know the different deities.

Percy: ow! What was that for?

Annabeth: Percy Themis is the Titan Goddess of Justice.

Percy: oh.......but why did she want to see Clark?