CHAPTER 1

♡♢♤♧

CHAPTER 1

Mystery 1 - Hanako-san of the toilet

"They say that in the 3rd stall of the 3rd floor girls' bathroom in the old building, you can find Hanako-san. A wish will be guaranteed for anyone who can successfully summon her. But in return, She will take away something that the other person holds dear. To summon her, you knock on the door 3 times" A girl said to a beautiful (H/C) girl.

The girl looked out the window in the classroom and sighed.

"Maybe you should try to summon Hanako-san (L/n)-san!" The classmate said to the girl.

"Maybe I should, but I don't know if I have anything I hold precious to me." The girl said.

Suddenly there was a loud crash in the room. Every student in the room shot their heads in the direction of the crash.

It was Kou, Yokoo, and Satou. The trio had knocked down a vase that held some beautiful hydrangea. The (H/C) girl walks over to the broken vase on the floor, she knelt down next to the broken vase and fallen flowers and began to cry.

"(L/n)-chan! We're so sorry!" Yokoo apologized.

"My flowers..I worked so hard to keep them healthy and beautiful.." The girl cried.

"Look what you three did! You made (L/n)-san cry!" one student said with anger in their voice.

A bunch of girls in the class walked up to her and patted her back. "It's ok (L/n)-san we can get more flowers," A girl comforted.

"Yeah! You're really good with plants so I bet that some new flowers wouldn't be too hard.!" Another girl said,

"I'm so sorry (L/n)-chan! I didn't mean to bump into your flowers.!" Satou apologized.

"I'm sorry (L/n)-chan! I'll buy you a new vase and flowers!" Kou said.

"It's ok..It was only some flowers and a vase.." The girl wiped her eyes clear of tears. "Thank you for offering to buy a new vase for me, Minamoto-chan. I look forward to seeing what vase you choose for me!" She said happily.

Kou looked at the girl dumbfounded by how quickly her mood changed. 'Just a second ago she was crying about her flowers. Was she faking?' Kou thinks to himself.

"What happened here..?" A grumpy voice said.

The class looked over at the door to see their homeroom teacher entering the room.

"Tsuchigomori-sensei, Kou broke (L/n)-san's vase and ruined her flowers!" A student said. Pointing to where the (H/C) girl and Kou were.

With the reminder that her flowers were gone the (H/C) girl started to cry again.

"Why don't you go to the nurses office and calm down, miss (L/n)" Tsuchigomori suggested.

"Ok.." The girl complied. The class watched as the girl grabbed her bag and left for the nurses office to take a break.

As the girl left and instead of heading to the nurses office she went to the garden to go look at how the crops her senpai had planted. The girl found a bench under a tree outside of the garden and sat down. "I don't like being called by my last name.." The girl mutters to herself as she plays with the hem of her uniform. "I should tell them to call me (Y/n) instead of (L/n)" the girl pondered to herself as she fell asleep on the bench.

(Y/n) wakes up hearing two voices. One of a male and one of a familiar female. She realized that it was towards the end of the day. She sighs in disappointment.