CHAPTER 27

♡♢♤♧

CHAPTER 27

Spook 27 - The three clock keepers P.5

Everyone stood there looking at Hanako hugging the lifeless (Y/n).

"No more time left..? Wha..?" Kou looked at them. "What does that mean!? Hanako!"

"It's just what it sounds like, young man" an older voice said, the figure held onto Kou's head. Kou reverted back to his normal size.

"I'm back!!" Kou said.

"Well, well. Look who finally decided to grace us with his presence. We wouldn't have had to deal with any of this if you were here from the start.. You really are twisted. Kako" Akane said.

"Ho-ho-ho.. Please. I am never late. Because all I have to do is turn back time, and everything returns to its former state."

"Turn back time? You mean he's the third..!?" Kou said.

"Yes. The clock keeper who governs the past. He has the power to turn back time. He's kind of our leader."

Hanako could care less about what they were talking about. He just wanted (Y/n) to come back to him, he would never admit it to anyone but he definitely had feelings for the girl, he always had liked her, even if she didn't remember him.

"Isn't there something you should be more concerned about, underclassmen? Yashiro?" Akane gestured to Hanako and (Y/n).

"Hanako-kun.. What happened to (Y/n)?" Yashiro asked.

"This is why I told you, Kou. I told you not to let the future clock keeper touch them. I told you to be careful.." Hanako held the girl closer to him, he wouldn't let her go for a while. "But it's not like I managed to stop her either. So I can't really blame you.." Hanako stood up with (Y/n) in his arms and carefully set her down on the ground, he gave a simple kiss to her forhead. "It's simple! She tried to move her time forward, but she didn't have enough time to move forward." Hanako's face darkened. "(Y/n) is going to die. Within the next year."

"What.."

"She can't.. Stop lying Hanako-kun..."

"How do you know that!? And how long have you known..!!?" Kou yelled at Hanako.

"How long?..? From the beginning?"

"You don't mean.."

"Just so you know, It's not because our fates are tied together. It was her destiny. first of all, only people who're close to the far shore can summon me to begin with. Someone who is born with a powerful sixth sense, like you.. Or someone who's death isn't far off.."

Yashiro's face paled. Was she going to die too? She doesn't want to die.

"How can you say that..? You're acting like it's nothing!!" Kou yelled.

"Hanako-kun! How could you, keeping this a secret from us.!" Yashiro said sadly, tears spilling down her face.

"How am I supposed to act?" Hanako glared at Kou. "You're gonna die soon but live life to the fullest until then, kay!?" Hanako smiled. "Like that? Is that what I should've said? I don't know what you think of me, kid but I'm already dead. So if someone else is going to live or die.. It makes no difference to me." Hanako smiled at Kou.

♡♢♤♧

(Y/n) was running from someone, someone familiar. She was wearing the old school uniform, everything was so familiar to her.

"Hanako-kun! Amane-kun!" She yelled out absentmindedly. Who's Amane? That name slipped out of her mouth as if it was a name she knew by heart. "Help please! I'm scared.!"

She ran into a classroom to see Hanako-kun's past self. "Amane!" She ran up and hugged the boy.

"(Y/n)..? aren't you supposed to be with Tsukasa? He wouldn't like it if you skipped out on him.." He said.

"I could care less about Tsukasa! You're hurt!" She reached for his arm, bruises were visible. "I'll protect you, ok?" She hugged the boy tightly. "I won't let them hurt you again.."

"(Y/n)... I-" He started to cry. "Please don't ever leave me!"

"I won't, I promise.." the girl looked Hanako in the eye, she was glowing white. "Huh?"

"Wake up (Y/n)... This wasn't supposed to happen... You're already dead... you're supposed to be in eternal slumber. Wake up to reality.." Tsukasa's voice said.

"Tsukasa.." (Y/n) shuddered. How does she know that name? "I'm alive.. Not dead, I don't know what kind of stuff you're on but, I feel very much alive right now."

"No, no. (Y/n) my love.. You don't understand, you don't remember." He grabbed her wrist and looked at the bracelet. "This bracelet is such a nuisance, If only I could get it off of you." He sighed. "Wake up (Y/n), I'll see you soon.."

♡♢♤♧

"Ooh! You solved the whole thing while I was sleeping?"(Y/n) asked.

"Yup! The old, decrepit building and elderly students are back to normal!" Yashiro cheered.

"Anyway, you don't have to worry about Mirai anymore. Sorry for all the trouble she caused." Akane apologized, his pinks slightly pink (fun fact: Akane has a major crush on reader-chan! But he's too stubborn to admit it.)

"That's ok. You don't have to apologize, Akane-kun!" (Y/n) smiled.

"I'm relieved to hear you say that." Akane sighed. "Ok since everything's back to normal, let's just call it-" Akane got cut off by Teru Minamoto

"Even? I'm afraid we can't do that..." Teru said.

"Minamoto-senpai!" Yashiro said.

"Whoa!"

"Teru-kun..."

"I've been lenient with you, because you're human but this disturbance affected the entire school and I just don't think I can let that slide. Aoi"

"Ha-ha-ha..Well-"

Teru grabbed Akane by the collar and dragged him away. "I'll hear your excuses in the student council room."

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! NOOOOOOO! HELP MEEEEEE!"

"T-Teru-nii!"

"Minamoto-senpai!" Yashiro and Kou chased after Teru and Akane.

"They're gone, but I had so much to ask. Like about the clock keepers' Yorishiro." (Y/n) sighed. "I'll ask Hanako about it later" 

((HAHA SHORTER CHAPTER BOZO'S I'M IN SCHOOL AND OFF MY ADHD MEDS AND I AM SLOWLY NOW FAILING A CLASS HAHA))