CHAPTER 33

♡♢♤♧

CHAPTER 33

Spook 33 - The Hell of Mirrors P.3

'Is it dead..?' (Y/n) thought as she looked at the bird. 'Hanako-kun said the seven mysteries are unbeatable in their boundaries, but Tsukasa-kun took it out like it was nothing...' (Y/n) shivered.

"You know.." Tsukasa said.

"Huh.?" (Y/n) stood up and turned to see Tsukasa walking over to the bird.

"I thought I told you Mitsuba, you can't stay in the mortal world because you're too weak and pathetic. So if you don't wanna disappear you have to work hard and get stronger.." Tsukasa began rummaging around the body of the bird. "Hmm, it should be around here somewhere.. And if you wanna get stronger.." He took his hand and jabbed it into the bird, pulling out a heart. "You have to beat up strong supernaturals and eat 'em."

♡♢♤♧

"..So? Why are you bothering me with this?"

"Because! It's been two hours since they took (Y/n)! And I can't get into no. 3's boundary!" Hanako yelled. "The kid and I even tried begging on hands and knees for no. 3 to let us in, but it didn't work!"

"Please spider-face!" Kou begged.

"Sensei!" Hanako whispered in Kou's ear.

"Spider-face-sensei!!!" Kou whined.

"You little.."

"I can't let (Y/n) get hurt. She's my assistant." Hanako said. "Tell me, Tsuchigomori, won't you?"

"Well, I do have an idea." Tsuchigomori glanced at Yako, he picked her up and plopped her in Hanako's arms.

"Hmm?"

"No. 2? Why?"

"Hear me out. The seven mysteries each serve to oversee a certain aspect of the school. My bookstacks manage records, the clock keepers manage time, and No. 2 manages space. If you go through her boundary you can get pretty much anywhere in the school." Tsuchigomori explained.

"Wha-!?"

"And that means we can get to no. 3's boundary too?"

"Pretty much."

"But I thought (Y/n) busted up no. 2's boundary!" Kou said.

"Oh.. that. All she really did was take away her right to manage it. The boundary itself still exists, but with it's overseer gone it's probably a mess. Isn't that right, echinococcus.?" Tsuchigomori said.

"Shut up, emo spider." Yako said, "Why should I have to help you anyway? I couldn't care less about what happens to your assist-"

"Kitsune udon." Hanako interrupted her.

"It's not my prob-"

"Udon." Hanako said, he was holding his knife.

"Fine." Yako finally agreed.

♡♢♤♧

"Let's see.. This is it, right?" Hanako said. Hanako, Kou, Yashiro, and Yako were standing in front of the stairs where Yako's rumor had started.

"Here we go." Yako began to climb the steps, Yashiro eagerly followed behind her.

"One. Two. Three. Four." Yashiro counted as she climbed the steps.