CHAPTER 29

♡♢♤♧

CHAPTER 29

Spook 29 - Searching P.2

Month __

Day__

The weather is bright and sunny!

Today's big event..

(Y/n) (L/n) shares a kiss with Hanako-kun!

♡♢♤♧

Hello!

I am the overwhelmingly

Grass type,

Nene Yashiro!

My friend (Y/n) (L/n),

The definite Fairy-ice type is searching for Hanako-kun!

"Ah (Y/n)-chan!" Aoi said. Aoi then trapped the girl in a kabe don. "I caught you!"

"Uhmm."

"It's just, I have something to tell you and Nene-chan! I've been waiting to tell you both for so long, but you're always so busy with other things. I was afraid that maybe you both started hating me.." Aoi looked down at the ground.

"Aoi! Me and Yashiro-senpai would never hate you!" (Y/n) dropped the container of bugs. A centipede flew out towards the two girls. Aoi caught the centipede.

"Really!? What a relief!" Aoi cried. "Then you'll listen to what I have to tell you? It doesn't have to be right now since I'm in the middle of my club activities. And you seem busy too, I would just be so happy if we could have a nice, long chat, maybe tomorrow? Couldn't we..?"

"Of course we can!" (Y/n) smiled.

"Okay, It's a date!" Aoi then hurried along to take care of the plants.

'Who knew Aoi could make me so scared and tense just by talking..' (Y/n) thought to herself. She was slouched down on the ground.

"Oh? You're.."

(Y/n) looked around in confusion. 'Who was just talking?' she turned around and saw a small tree. "Oh."

"Why, look who's here.. If it isn't the female student who needs a knight in shining armor everywhere she goes.!"

(Y/n) realized that it was the confession tree, she never noticed it had decreased in size. "Thank you for noticing that people think of me as some fragile princess who needs saving! Anyways, have you seen Hanako-kun?"

"Oh, the honorable no. 7? He was idling about over there a little while ago, but I suppose he had enough of that. HE just went back into the school."

"I missed him again.."

"Before he returned he was looking fixedly at that bizarre ornament."

"Bizarre ornament??" (Y/n) looked in the bushes to see Akane's Hanitaro(?). 'I might as well go give this to Akane..'

♡♢♤♧

"What? (Y/n)-chan, you found my hanitaro for me!? You're a lifesaver! I looked everywhere! Ao-chan gave that to me once upon a time..! I take him with me wherever I go. But he always manages to disappear on me. Seriously, thanks! Would you leave him right there? I'm a little.. Preoccupied at the moment.." Akane was trembling, it looked as if he was in the same position for hours.