CHAPTER 18

♡♢♤♧

CHAPTER 18

Spook 18 - Mitsuba P.1

"So hey, did you hear?" Yokoo said to Kou, (Y/n), and Satou. "They say the entrance to the middle school is haunted."

The four got to their lockers and began to change shoes. "When you're changing shoes, the ghost will grab your arm. And then it'll say.."

"Hey." Yokoo and an unfamiliar voice said at the same time.

Yokoo shoved Satou. "Whoa! Cut it out, Satou!"

"Huh? I didn't do anything."

(Y/n) looked over to Kou with Yokoo and Satou. "Huh? Then-"

A hand was grabbing onto Kou's arm. "Did you forget about me?"

Yokoo and Satou looked horrified. (Y/n) was creeped out, and Kou just stared at it.

Yokoo and Satou latched onto (Y/n)

"WAAAAAH!"

♡♢♤♧

Kou grabbed onto the spirit. "You're haunting the wrong guy!" kou tossed the spirit into some lockers. He crashed his foot next to it's face. "So the rumors about you were true, damn evil spirit."

Yokoo ran away with Satou. (Y/n) walked up to Kou and the ghost.

"I'm gonna capture you, and....Um?" Kou looked at the ghost. 'A uniform? He was a student here?'

The ghost had pink hair and soft eyes. He looked shy. (Y/n) sighed and began to walk to the girls bathroom to go meet Hanako and Yashiro.

♡♢♤♧

(Y/n) had just entered the bathroom. Hanako's eyes shot wide open. "(Y/N)! ARE YOU OK!?" He asked as he latched himself to the girl. "Did he hurt you!?"

"I'm ok Hanako-kun.. And whoever that was that took me, left me in the infirmary.. Because that's where I woke up" (Y/n) said as she patted his head. "C-can you let go now..?"

"Nope!" Hanako squeezed the girl tighter.

Kou entered the bathroom with the ghost from earlier.

"Hey, kid.." Hanako looked at Kou. "What've you got there?"

"He's an evil spirit who was causing trouble at the middle school entrance, and I caught him!!" Kou held up a peace sign.

The ghost's arms were tied together by the jacket he had on. His mouth had tape over it. And his legs were tied together by Kou's tie.

"Hmm.. and you're going to exorcise him now?" Hanako asked. (Y/n) was trying to shove the perverted ghost off of her.

"Uh.. I stopped doing that kinda thing. So! I was wondering.. There's gotta be some other way we can deal with the problem, right!?"

Hanako let go of (Y/n) and floated over to Kou. "Some other way? Hmm..." Hanako stared at the ghost boy. "Well. He's probably here because of some unfinished business, right? So maybe you just need to finish that for him?" Hanako said as he floated back to (Y/n).

"Of course!" Kou said. He grabbed the knotted sleeves of the ghost boys jacket. "Now that we know that, this should be easy!" He began dragging the ghost out of the bathroom. "Let's go, evil spirit! We're gonna take care of your unfinished business!!"

Hanako, (Y/n), and Yashiro were still in the bathroom. They watched as Kou dragged the ghost.

"Will he be okay without us?" Yashiro questioned.