CHAPTER 4

♡♢♤♧

CHAPTER 4

Spook 4 - the Misaki stairs P.1

"(L/n)-san!" A classmate called the (H/C) girl.

"Yes.?" (Y/n) questioned the girl who was now walking besides her.

"Have you heard about the new rumor? Misaki stairs.?" She asked.

"No. mind enlightening me?" (Y/n) smiled at the girl.

"No. 2 of the seven mysteries the Misaki stairs. You must never step on the fourth step of that staircase. If you break that rule, you'll be dragged to the world of the dead, and your body will be torn to thousands, if not tens of thousands of pieces. They say that at twilight the blood of it's victims drips down the stairs, even though no one can see it's source." She tells her.

"Which staircase is this if I may ask?" (Y/n) asked.

"Stairway B in front of the art room. Lots of kids say they've seen the pools of blood!"

"That sounds really scary." the two girls entered their designated classroom.

"Kou-kun! Have you bought the vase yet..?" (Y/n) walked up to Kou.

"Sorry (Y/n)-chan. I haven't found one you'd like yet." Kou scratched his cheek.

"It's ok Kou-kun.! I Just want to plant more hydrangeas soon. They're my favorite flower after all!" (Y/n) smiled.

"But still.. (Y/n)-chan.. Why were you defending Hanako..?" Kou asked.

"I'll tell you when the time is right. Now do you know where the watering can is? I have to water the Camellia." (Y/n) asked.

"I think I saw Satou watering your flowers with it last."

(Y/n) stared at Kou for a good minute. "Kou..He always over waters the plants. I don't trust him with my flowers.."

"I guess I'll have to borrow one from the gardening club in the morning. Bye Kou-kun! See you tomorrow! Make sure to call Satou and ask him where he put the watering can!" (Y/n) waved as she left the room.

♡♢♤♧

(Y/n) was walking to her homeroom as she spotted Kou up ahead.

"Good morning Kou-kun! Have you seen Yokoo or Satou this morning.?" (Y/n) asked from behind.

"No.. I haven't and it's odd because whenever it's the beginning of the day Yokoo would be trying to ask you out." Kou said.

"I'll go ask around." (Y/n) walked over to a group of girls who were talking. "Excuse me.? I was wondering if you've seen Yokko or Satou?" She asked.

"(L/n)-san.. Who are you talking about..?" girl 1 asked.

"No one here goes by any of those names." girl 2 said.

"I-i'm sorry. I have to get going now.." (Y/n) said.

(Y/n) ran to her homeroom. "KOU-KUN!It's an emergency!" She said as she got in front of Kou.

"I know.. No one remembers them..." He whispered.

"Quiet down. Get in your seats class is starting." Tsuchigomori said.

(Y/n) and Kou exchanged glances. (Y/n) knew it was time for her amazing acting that had gotten her out of class many times before.