CHAPTER 8

♡♢♤♧

CHAPTER 8

Spook 8 - The confession tree

"Nene you're such a brave, wonderful girl. Cleaning bathrooms all day, fighting vicious supernatural creatures..No ordinary person could ever achieve that!" The day dream guy said to Yashiro. Yashiro suddenly had a flashback to when she was watching (Y/n) and Hanako the night before. She stood up from her seat in a flash and screamed.

"NOOOOO..... Oh?" Yashiro realized what she had done. "I- I'm sorry.."

♡♢♤♧

Yashiro was now in gardening class. People around her were talking. "That was so embarrassing.." Yashiro sighed to herself. 'It's been almost a month since me and (Y/n) have met Hanako-kun, huh..? I don't think anything good ever comes from it.' Yashiro sighed. She walked over to the faucet to refill the watering can. Some water splashed on her, she looked at her hand to see scales now forming. 'I wonder if I'll ever be a normal human again..' She questioned herself. 'Don't be a pessimist! You can't avoid Hanako-kun anyway.. So be positive. Yeah! Good things have to come of it, remember!?' Yashiro looked down to the ground where some mokke were playing. 'I got to meet the adorable mokke-chan. Also save Aoi, I also got closer to the popular (Y/n) herself, she's a great person she also has a perfect life. I wonder why she wanted to summon Hanako-kun anyway..' Yashiro's mind drifted to what happened last night between Hanako and (Y/n). 'AAAAA. AAAND THERE WAS THAT! THAAAT WAS NOT A GOOD THING!!' Yashiro turned the knob to the water more as she took deep breaths. Yashiro walked away from the faucet. 'That perverted Hanako-kun. I feel so bad for (Y/n)-chan. And just why would he do that to her?'

"Don't tell me!" Yashiro thought out loud. 'Does he like her..?' Yashiro placed a hand on her chin. 'When I look at it that way, it all adds up..' Yashiro thought about when Hanako grabbed the book of fairy tales that (Y/n) had taken from Yashiro the day on the roof, Hanako had to tackle her to the ground sitting on top of her. 'Also during the Misaki stairs incident..' She remembered Hanako was almost always near (Y/n).

"Nene-chan! What's up? You're making funny faces." Aoi said as she patted Yashiro's shoulder.

"Aoi listen!" Yashiro grabbed onto her purple haired friends shoulders.

♡♢♤♧

"I think.. That means he likes her, Nene-chan!"

"I knew it! You think so too!?"

"If he kissed her outta nowhere, that's the only explanation!" Aoi poked Yashiro with her elbow.

"But I don't know if he's her type..!" Yashiro exclaimed while looking at Aoi.

"What's he like?"

"Um, well. He doesn't have much of a presence. And he has these big, round eyes. He's shorter than me but taller than her. Oh, he's also surprisingly good at fighting!"

"But.. Why doesn't she ask him out? Nene-chan you could set them up!"

"What!?"

"Cause y'know you're not used to dealing with men, Nene-chan. You're easily fooled by a pretty face. And It's all about experience! And maybe you'll find someone for yourself while you're at it!"

"If you say so.." Yashiro sighed. 'But, geez.. It really hits you where it hurts, to hear that from one of the girls all boys love.'

"Anyway, you should make sure you're prepared! At the rate she's going, he's sure to confess soon!"