CHAPTER 22

((QUICK AN : TYSM FOR 1K READS I'VE BEEN WORKING MY BUTT OFF ON CHAPTERS!! SO JUST FOR YOU GUYS I'LL POST A FEW NEW CHAPTERS <3 Love you all))

♡♢♤♧

CHAPTER 22

Spook 22 - the tea party P.2

"Hey! Yashiro-senpai wake up!" (Y/n) yelled at Yashiro.

Yashiro began to wake up. "Huh.?" Yashiro shot up from her laying down position. Worry filled her eyes.

"Nene-chan?" Natsuhiko questioned. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing!" Yashiro calmed down. "Anyways, what happened to us? The room sank, and," Yashiro thought for a brief moment. "Is this a boundary too..?"

The three students looked around the place.

"There are so many doors.. Lot's of mokke too." (Y/n) said.

"But there's no water.." Yashiro mumbled.

"Not quite a boundary, I'd say." A familiar voice said.

Yashiro's head perked up. "That voice."

"Is that you Hanako-kun!" (Y/n) said with relief. "Where are you?"

"Are you nearby?"

"Over here." A mokke ran over with a radio on top of its head. "Hello!"

"A radio?" (Y/n) questions.

"Yes. And if you're there, that means (Y/n), Yashiro, you too have been tricked again, huh? I take my eyes off of you for one second and you're after some hot guy or supernatural." Hanako said to the girls. "It's such a handful, having assistants like you two."

"Hanako-kun" Yashiro began to cry. "That kidnapped us! We were at a tea party! And I meant to be careful but-! The desserts were so yummy, I just...I just.."

"Do you have anything to say to me?" Hanako asked.

Yashiro slumped down in defeat. "I'm sorry I let them trick me.."

"And you (Y/n)?"

"I'm sorry for not trying to intervene with Yashiro-senpai's fatal mistake.."

"Very good." Hanako said. "Now then. I don't know how long this transmission will last, so I'll make this short. Where you are right now isn't the near shore, the far shore or a boundary, it's a place that's nowhere." Hanako explained.

"Nowhere.?" (Y/n) questioned.

"Yup. It's nowhere and everywhere. And it can take you anywhere, it's an annoying sort of place like that. I can use our bond to help Hakujoudai find you two. I want to help, but that place is just so big. So I'm going to need you both to work at this, too."

"What should we do?" (Y/n) hurryingly asked.

"You see a lot of doors, right?" Hanako asked. (Y/n) looked around to see doors left and right.

"Yes."

"All those doors lead to a different place in a different world. There should be a door somewhere that leads to the world you came from. I want you to go look for it on your end and open it up for me."

"Um, so we just have to open doors?" Yashiro asked.

"Doors that look familiar. But some of them will lead to dangerous places. So you'll have to be careful." By then the radio began to break up, and the two girls couldn't make a full sentence anymore. "Really,...I...so..but.."