☀︎︎41☀︎︎

♡♢♤♧

CHAPTER 41

Spook 41 - Daydream P.1

(Y/n) was early to class, even though she had forgotten her bento while leaving for school. She had to quickly go back home to grab it before racing to school. She entered her classroom. "Good morning!" She said. She walked over to a vase of flowers that she was also growing whilst waiting for her replacement vase for her hydrangea. She then began watering them.

"Good morning (Y/n)-chan!" She heard a familiar voice. She turned to see Tsukasa, smiling at her. Her face paled as she waved and weakly smiled. He was sitting in the seat behind hers. 'Why is he here? Why is he wearing the school uniform?' She slowly walked to her seat and sat down. 'Kou hasn't arrived yet, where is he.?' (Y/n) thought to herself.

"(Y/n)-chan, your hair is really soft." Tsukasa said as he weaved his hand in her (H/C) hair. "Hey, your hair is messy. Did you run here?" Tsukasa asked.

"Yes, Tsukasa-kun. I did run here, I didn't want to be late.." (Y/n) said.

A girl walked over to the two. "(Y/n)-san! We heard that you and Tsukasa were a thing! Is it true!?" She questioned.

"W-what?" (Y/n) looked over at the girl.

"Yes! We are a thing!" Tsukasa answered for the (H/C) girl. (Y/n)'s face paled, yet at the same time her face was getting red.

"AHH! I knew it! I'm gonna tell everyone!" The girl fangirled, she quickly shot up and left.

(Y/n) looked at Tsukasa. "Why'd you do that!" (Y/n) asked.

"Because I wanted to." Tsukasa smiled at the girl. "I mean, considering we're best friends and last week we kissed."

"W-we did.?" (Y/n) questioned.

"Yup! Did you forget?" Tsukasa stared at her with widened eyes.   

"Apparently I did forget. I'm sorry.?" (Y/n) apologized. 'What is going on? Where is Kou? Where is Yashiro-senpai?' (Y/n) mentally cried.

"Good morning Tsukasa-kun." (Y/n) heard a familiar voice say. She looked over to see Satou greeting Tsukasa.

'How can he see him?' (Y/n) questioned herself.

"Good morning, (Y/n)-chan, Tsukasa-kun!" She heard Yokoo greet. She turned her head to see one of her best friends.

Just as (Y/n) was about to speak Kou interrupted. "HUH!? WHAT'S HE DOING HERE!?"

"Ah! Kou! Come with me for a moment!" (Y/n) grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the room. "Kou, do you know what's going on?"

Kou looked her in the eyes. "I saw Mitsuba, and now I see that twerp, and they're students at the school, in our room! Do you think I know what's going on?" Kou directly said.

"Understandable, sorry." (Y/n) let go of his hand and walked back into the classroom, she looked around and spotted Mitsuba's pink hair. She ignored it and went to her seat and sat down.

"What were you talking about with Kou, (Y/n)-chan?" Tsukasa asked. 

"Oh, he still owes me a vase, I was asking him if he had gotten it already." (Y/n) smiled.

"Alright, if you say so." Tsukasa smiled. "I was wondering, would you like to go out with me this weekend?" He asked, he grabbed her delicate hands and held them in his own.

(Y/n) looked at him blankly. "I would love to!" She smiled.

Kou heard this and looked at the two. 'Just what is she thinking!?'

(( Short chapter srry ))