CHAPTER 9

♡♢♤♧

CHAPTER 9

Spook 9 - The Young Exorcist P.1

A young Kou Minamoto was watching in secret. What was he watching? He was watching his older brother, Teru Minamoto exorcize a supernatural.

"Here it comes!!!"

"Over there!!"

A hideous supernatural creature was face to face with the eldest Minanoto. The eldest Minamoto swung his sword exorcizing the supernatural.

"I'm amazed he has such skill at only eight years old."

"I'd expect nothing less of the eldest Minamoto boy."

Kou decided it was time to congratulate his brother. He got out of his hiding place and ran to his brother and gave him a hug. "NII-CHAN, YOU'RE AWESOME!"

"Kou.. You followed me again? I told you to stay in your room. It's not safe."

"Nii-chan! I promise I'm gonna be just like you someday!!" Kou grabbed a small stick and began to wave it around. "I'll be even stronger! And I'll beat up AALLL the supernaturals!!"

Teru reached for Kou's head and messed up his hair. "I'll be looking forward to it."

That's what I always wanted but..

♡♢♤♧

"You want my personal data? What are you gonna use it for? Pervert." Hanako said.

"It is not perverted! I'm doing a compatibility horoscope!" Yashiro argued.

"Umm. Why are y'all squishing me..?" Kou asked the two.

"Because Yashiro won't leave me alone."

"Because you won't tell me anything, Hanako-kun!" Yashiro complained. "All I'm asking for is your real name, blood type, family structure, and date of death! Meanie!"

"Why would you need a date of death for a compatibility horoscope?" Hanako asked.

"N-now, now." Kou said.

"If you wanna do a compatibility horoscope, do it with one of your crushes. Like Minamoto-senpai or somebody."

"Minamoto-senpai?" (Y/n) and Kou said at the same time.

"M-minamoto-senpai wasn't a crush so much as, like, a dream!" Yashiro argued. She stood up and walked over to the fence. "Like a TV personality or a pop star. You're just happy watching them, even knowing you can never be together. He's the student council president, and he's handsome and nice and so smart..." Yashiro sighed dreamily. "Minamoto-senpai. What a charming prince."

(Y/n), Kou, and Hanako looked over to the doors that connected the roof to the floors. Minamoto-senpai overheard Yashiro's rambling about him.

"Why thank you.." he said.

Yashiro turned her head and looked at him. He smiled. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you."

Yashiro's face exploded in red. "Mi-Mi-Mi-Mi-Mi-Minamoto-senpai!?"

"Nii-chan!" Kou yelled running to him, while dragging (Y/n) along.

"Teru-kun!" (Y/n) said with her usual gentle smile.

"Nii-chan.? Teru-kun..?" Yashiro questioned.

"Hello (Y/n)-chan.. How've you been?" Teru asked.

"I've been good!" She smiled.