♡︎44♡︎

♡♢♤♧

CHAPTER 44

Spook 44 - Daydream P.4

Mitsuba ran away but..

Four students were in room 3-1, Mitsuba was tied to a chair.

"You really tried to run away but we've finally got you now. Give up, Mitsuba." Kou said to the ghost.

"Hanako and you are acting like students, and earlier Aoi-chan and Akane-kun broke."  (Y/n) sternly said.

"And you said before that this world is a fake," Kou interrogated. "Tell us what you know."

"I don't know anything~ I don't want to talk to you with your stupid earring." Mitsuba declined.

"Maybe I should stick this earring in your ear then, huh?" Kou threatened Mitsuba.

"Eek!"

"Wait wait!" Yashiro stopped Kou and Mitsuba's argument. "Mitsuba-kun, if you know something, please tell us." Yashiro told the boy. "Please.."

"I don't know the details either but, do you really hate this world?" Mitsuba asked.

"Of course! Aoi-senpai and Akane-senpai broke!" Kou yelled.

"Hmph, oh just that." Mistuba said.

"Why you little..!'' Kou angrily said, Yashiro and (Y/n) had to hold Kou back.

"Calm calm." Yashiro ushered. Kou calmed down."Good."

Mitsuba sighed. "Fine. If you hate this world so much then try going to that place.." Mitsuba was referring to the mysterious tower.

♡♢♤♧

"This place.." Kou muttered.

The three students were now standing in front of the mysterious tower that Mitsuba had mentioned.

"The mysterious tower." Yashiro said.

"It's really tall, and looks unstable." (Y/n) pointed out.

The mysterious tower

That didn't exist until

Today..

'Now that I'm seeing it up close..' Yashiro thought, she turned to Kou and (Y/n). "I'm nervous."

"Mitsuba said we'd find out what we want if we came here." Kou said.

"But what if he lied." (Y/n) worryingly said.

"Let's go, (Y/n), Senpai!" Kou cheered.

"Okay!" Yashiro determinedly said, she grabbed the handle of the door with (Y/n), then a thought then flooded her mind. 'Of course, without Hanako-kun here like usual this all feels strange.'

"Nene-senpai? Are you ok?" (Y/n) asked.

"I'm fine, don't trouble yourself over me." Yashiro told the girl.

"Now then, let's open the door." (Y/n) smiled at her senior.

Yashiro, (Y/n), and Kou opened the doors to the mysterious tower. They stepped in and the door closed behind them with a slam.

"Let's move carefully.." Yashiro suggested.

"Yeah, we don't know what might be here." Kou agreed.

The three walked down the corridor, there were paintings everywhere around the dark and gloomy feeling hallway.

"It's so dark." (Y/n) muttered.

"Isn't there a light somewhere?" Yashiro questioned.

"It's hard to see anything." Kou mumbled, he walked right into a wall. "Ouch! Why is there a wall here!?"

"Kou-kun! Are you ok!?" (Y/n) slowly made her way towards Kou.

"Kou-kun, are you ok?" Yashiro also asked as she walked over to Kou as well. Yashiro was stopped by something grabbing her ankle. "EEK!" Yashiro squealed. "Ah, no.!"

"How amazing~!" A feminine voice said in awe. "They're so huge~! I've never seen ankles like this before! Are you really a human?" The voice asked. "Do you have large bones.. So peculiar."

"Um, who are you?" Yashiro asked.

Kou rushed over and grabbed Yashiro from the mysterious girls' grasp. "Senpai doesn't like that.."

"Ahh, I'm sorry. Humans just have such interesting forms.." The girl apologized.

"Interesting form..?" (Y/n) questioned.

"Please excuse me! Let me greet my guests properly." The girl clapped and the room brightened up.

"The lights turned on..!" Yashiro gasped.

"This place is.." Kou muttered.

"This tower is my gallery." The girl told the three. "And I'm school mystery number four. I am this gallery's guide, Shijima Mei."

"Oh. YOU'RE ONE OF THE SCHOOL MYSTERIES!?" Kou yelled.

"Uh, yes, but more importantly.." Shijima stammered.

Yashiro and (Y/n) stared at Shijima Mei. 'Shijima.. That's what Aoi said.' Yashiro thought.

'She's the girl from earlier, it was Shijima-san.' (Y/n) thought. 'She's also one of the school mysteries, but she's chatting and not trying to attack.' She observed her interactions with Kou.

"Here!" Shijima handed Kou something. "Your tickets and brochures!"

'She doesn't seem like a bad person, right?' Yashiro thought. 'Although that was a bit shocking earlier.' She recalled when Shijima had grabbed her ankle a moment before.

"Alright, let me introduce the exhibit." Shijima smiled as she waved a flag in the air.

"Um, we didn't actually come here to see the gallery though..!" (Y/n) told her. "We came to find a way to change the world back to how it was before." She explained.

"Eh? The world as it was before?" Shijima asked.

(Y/n)'s heart rate increased.

"I see! Is that so!" Shijima jumped by (Y/n). "That's so amazing!"

'I'm so glad, she does understand after all!' Yashiro happily thought, she looked to see that Shijima had an odd look on her face.

"So it's possible?" (Y/n) questioned.

"Oh of course!" Shijima smiled. "If you want to change the world to how it was before, the method is simple, Yugi Amane and Mitsuba Sousuke. You need to kill those two boys."

The three froze in place and stared at Shijima with empty looks.

(( Sorry it's kinda short ))