Not so perfect timing

A cryptic message saying 'Little girl has a plan' wasn't how Nate wanted to leave his girlfriend, in fact, Izzy and him had even make sure to gather some extra clothes and weapons to stay over the Seelie realm that night, but his brother had other things in mind.

"I hate you" Morgana mumbled as Nate pecked her lips one last time before leaving her half naked on the bed.

His dearest brother just happened to have the perfect timing as well, sending the message the moment things were growing hot.

Putting his pants and his T-shirt once again, the Lightwood male smirked at his girlfriend and leaned over to give her another kiss, seeing her pout as they parted and he went to put his shoes.

"Why? I'm lovely, darling"

Nate chuckled as he narrowly avoided a pillow that was sent towards him and while a pillow was hardly considered a weapon, he knew Morgana's strength well enough to know that she could transform just anything into a very murderous weapon.

The woman jumped from the bed, putting some sweatpants and a tank top as she waited for him to get everything, her barefoot making the nature grow whenever she stepped as they walked hand in hand, looking for the missing twin.

"Come on, they are in the kitchen"

"How do you always know where we are?" Nathaniel questioned in curiosity, knowing that Mora and the little queen would always know where everyone was.

Grinning at him, she pointed at her feet, making him look down in confusion before she explained "The nature tell us"

"Can any seelie do that?" The shadowhunter questioned in mesmerizing, there was still so little he knew.

He knew that Mora used to live in a cavern with her wolves before the attack, but was somehow close to the castle and the royal family.

That she had taken care of the little queen and had a big scar on her back from that day, one that not even after years of healing magic could disappear.

He knew that she rarely used her own magic, but he didn't know the reason behind that, and that she was a really good huntress.

But no one knew about her origins, who truly was Morgana.

"Just the ones that have an intense connection with the nature, it's a mutual bond, the nature has to accept you as one of them as well" She tried to explain as simple as possible, so he would understand.

"What about your magic?" He asked, genuinely interested, making her frown as her silver eyes get misty.

"... no one taught me how to use, Magnus has been trying to, but it's a little different from warlocks" Morgana reluctantly admitted.

On the previous reign, it was considered a disgrace a seelie that didn't control its magic, thankfully Amara had dismissed that point of view as soon as she assumed, punishing anyone that looked down at Morgana for her preference for weapons.

Nate's face softened at that, a look of concern crossing his features, but knowing that it wasn't the time to ask.

Making a flower grow from her palm, she offered it to him with a grin, making his concerned expression fall as a cheeky smile replaced it.

"Miss Morgana, are you flirting with me?" His husky voice sent shivers down her spine, a soft pink color painting her tanned cheeks and nose as she looked away for a second, her grin widening.

"Stop teasing me" the fae mumbled, hearing his gentle chuckle as he kissed her neck.

"You're so cute, thank you for the flower, love" the Lightwood whispered softly on her right ear before placing a kiss on her cheek as they approached the wide doors of the kitchen.