I should have killed you when I had the chance

"What about the silver one? It brings out your eyes"

"I don't need to look pretty while slicing people in half, Belle"

"You don't have to, but that doesn't mean you can't"

"What part of 'don't call us' was too hard for you to understand?" Nate questioned as Izzy handed him her phone, which had multiple missed calls from Alec

Hearing a sigh from the other side of the line, he waited to hear what his big brother wanted "The Fairchild was wearing a fragment of a portal... Valentine has communicated with her"

"Did you take care of it?" Nathaniel questioned seriously this time, his back completely straight as he gave his twin a nod as if to tell her this was bad, making her leave quickly to get changed out of her seelie dress, which had been provided by the Queen, into her Shadowhunter clothes.

"Yes, I have it locked up" Alec told him with another sigh, he had heard many complains of the red hair because of this necklace already, it was good to know that his family was back on his side though.

"Good, we can check if there is a way to trace back the fragment to the other piece which Valentine has later, Izzy and I will be there soon" Nate told him as his mind started to analyze multiple alternatives to handle this case, before he ended the call.

"Family, can't live with them, can't live without them... Sorry, love, we're needed back in the Institute"

 Sorry, love, we're needed back in the Institute"

"Isabelle... dressed to impress I see"  The twins froze for a second, their grins slipping from their faces as they looked at their mother. "Playing with the family heirlooms"

A condescending look on her face as she observed the twins.

"All eyes and no sight, what an unlucky being you are" Nathaniel spoke up, standing slightly in front of his twin with his arms crossed, making Izzy wrap her arms around his waist for support.