Mundane Kidnapped

"Where's Simon? Where's Simon?"

The frantic calls of the orange haired girl reached their ears as the twins got near the group.

Izzy tried to hide her guilt, but failed in doing so, she was the one that had volunteered to take care of the human after all, it was her responsibility.

Nate stood right by her side, looking as stoic as ever as he gave his brothers a look, not wanting to discuss the situation in front of the outsider.

"I told him to stay in the van"

Izzy's apologetic tone made the ginger even more careless than before, shouting around and not caring that the person that took Simon could still be around.

"What do you mean? Where is he!"

"We've searched everywhere"

Izzy answered as she looked towards her big brother, waiting for his position on the matter since he was the leader.

"He's gone?!"

"... I can't find him"

"You were supposed to protect him!"

Before Clary could blink, Nate stood by her side, facing the opposite direction as his left hand held his dagger to her neck, a thin line of blood flowing from the cut as she gasped loudly, alerting everyone as only then Jace managed to pull her back.

"What's wrong with you?"

"It was your decision to bring the mundane to a shadowhunter matter, whatever happens to him is in your hands, my twin is not his babysitter"

His voice was calm and low, pitch black eyes glaring at the couple with a composed anger, which made Clary flinch as she looked away, getting out of Jace's arms as she started to look for her friend.

"Simon! Simon!"

Nate continued to observe his blonde brother, waiting for a reaction from him to see if he was too far gone by now.

Sighing, Jace closed his eyes and groaned, before following after the female as he grumbled "ugh, these mundanes are killing me"

"Simon!"

Clary continued shouting as she run to the van, leaving the twins behind, not a bit interested in joining after them as they knew the mundane wouldn't be there.