Half Angels being send to Hell

"Well, that's perfect, not only did Magnus not get the girl her memories back, he also took the necklace" Alec growled out in frustration, making his younger siblings roll their eyes simultaneously

"It was his necklace" they weren't even surprised about how they were talking together at the same time or defending the downworlder.

Of course they would.

Alec scoffed.

"Oh yes, he's a friend of yours, I forgot"

"And your friend just betrayed us!"

Nathaniel clenched his jaw, inhale... exhale...

Killing another shadowhunter is against the laws, killing another shadowhunter is against the laws...

The words repeated again and again on his mind, trying, and failing, to make him believe that it was reason enough to not kill the girl.

"Clary, I highly suggest to keep your voice down" Jace hissed at the girl and his parabatai arched an eyebrow in curiosity.

Alec truly didn't know if he was just fed up with Clary's attitude or if he was afraid that the twins would snap.

With Nate trying to control his temper and Izzy having her predatory eyes set on Clary, with their minds and emotions connected, he knew it wouldn't take long.

"I don't care about your damn jewelry. I'm sorry you're gonna look bad in front of your bosses, okay? But my mother is still missing and my last chance in finding her just disappeared into thin air with your goddamn fairy! A little weird that she went to the institute and a few hours later she disappears with Magnus, huh?"

The loud cackle of Izzy's whip was heard and Clary could only gasp as her body collided harshly against the ground, her head banging against the cement and making her vision go white as well as a loud ringing in her ears.

Blinking quickly, the ginger tried to get rid of her blurry vision, but her hands shot up in alarm when she suddenly couldn't breath.

She could barely make out the face of Nathaniel smirking down at her as he squeezed her throat tightly before he was pulled back by Alec.

The ginger took deep breaths, her heart beating wildly inside her chest as she could finally see and hear again.

"Control yourselves!"