Killing the Dead

The twins meet again after they got the information they needed, Nathaniel grinning at his sister as he saw the pixie dust on her dress as she tried to wipe it off.

"Don't start, Nate" Izzy scowled as she walked out of the fae dimension with him, making him laugh.

"I didn't say anything"

"But you were thinking" Iz replied as she gave him a look "Besides, it's not like you don't have pixie dust in your entire wardrobe"

Tilting his head to give her a better look, Nate simply smirked as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders, shrugging before he answered "I don't fight it anymore, also Magnus said the glittery pixie looks good on me"

Izzy laughed at this.

"Did you find out anything about the Mora?" The twin questioned as she looked up at her brother, seeing the smile be replaced by a distressed expression.

"She hasn't contacted little Amara since she left... she took the wolves though" Nate answered truthfully, taking his phone out to see once again if she had sent something, but there was no messages from her.

"She's fine, brother, I'm sure" Izzy reassured him as she wrapped her hand on his, not wanting to see her brother sad, she grinned back at him and changed the subject "Won't you ask if I found out another entrance to the hotel?"

Nate shrugged with an easy going smile, squeezing her hand gently before he said "I never doubted about it"

"Good, because if you did, I'd kick your ass on our next training session"

And with that they finally met with Alec, who had sent them a message saying that he would literally barf if he had to stay with the couple.

"Where are we exactly?" Their big brother questioned as soon as he saw the twins.

"It's an old meatpacker's service entrance. If we go back there, we come up into the basement of the Hotel DuMort. Perfect, right?" Izzy explained as she grinned, suddenly very proud of herself.

"We distract the vamps, Clary and Jace find the mundane" Nate completed, getting his daggers ready for the fight.

"Ok"

"Ok?"

Nate faked a cough in order to not interrupt his siblings' discussion with his laughter as Izzy got angry at Alec for not appreciating her work.

What could he say? The twins had a little narcissistic side.

"It was hard work interrogating Meliorn to get this intel" Izzy whined, making Alec grin at her "Great job, Izzy. You have faerie dust on your dress"

"Nate told me to embrace my shiny self, right twin?" Izzy replied, turning her gaze to her twin, who gave her a grin while nodding.

"You should try, Alec, your personality is lacking some sparkle nowadays" Nate taunted his big brother, receiving an eye roll from the man as his twin giggled.