Do not tell lies

"Do you trust them?"

"No"

"Smart Little Queen..."

"I trust you though"

"...That's not smart at all, boyo"

That's not smart at all, boyo"

"Oh Maryse... you're wildly naive if you think I would let you live if you killed my big sister"

Forest green eyes observed Morgana intently, as did the others around her, waiting for whatever would be her reaction to those words.

She showed none

"Wait, are you actually sisters? Blood related?" Clary questioned with her mouth agape, staring at the women of incredible beauty, as Morgana walked to stand slightly in front of her queen.

The huntress tilted her head, just enough so her eyes could meet the color of nature which seemed to pour out of the younger Seelie, making Amara give her a mischievous smirk.

Even in her adult form Amara was shorter than Morgana, it was good that way, so she could still guilty trap the huntress into giving her piggy backs when she didn't want to walk.

"Yes"

"No"

The supposedly siblings answered at the same time, making the corner of the huntress lips tilt upwards as she saw how the shadowhunters flinched.

They couldn't lie

But they had just answered the opposite in a 'yes' or 'no' question.

Maryse seemed the most terrified, remembering all of the information she had trusted because it had come from the Seelies.

But Seelies couldn't lie, could they?

Even the twins looked confused at the duo, they had never questioned whenever Amara had called Morgana as her 'big sister'.

It was obvious to them that the little queen considered Mora as such, but did they share blood?

"No..." Maryse whispered while taking a step back, her face falling, hands trembling, staring at the duo "This can't be- This can't be happening"

All the legends started to come as a soft whisper to their minds, mocking, the Institute could even hear the childish laughter of Amara in her adult form over their panic as she leaned against the alert form of Morgana, with the wolves once again around them.