All Yours

"Her accent made me believe that my parents had been saying my name wrong since birth..."

"How did you meet?" Jace questioned in curiosity as he looked between the huntress and his brother

Nate snorted, recalling the memory, as Morgana smirked, looking down at the ground.

"She tried to kill me"

"I would have, if it wasn't for Belle" Mora added, making the younger twin laugh as she nodded.

"Mora had broken at least three bones of Nate's body before I got there" Izzy told them with a look of mischief as she looped her arm around Mora's.

Jace grinned at this, getting even more excited to fight with her someday, knowing that Nathaniel was on par with him most of the time.

"Maybe you could train with us sometime" the blonde suggested, giving her a big smile that showed his dimples, which got the huntress chuckling as she shrugged.

"Sure"

"You're not a shadowhunter" Clary stated as she stared down at the girl, immediately making the twins rigid as Izzy gave her a sarcastic smile.

"Wow Clary, thanks for pointing out the obvious"

Alec was definitely surprised by his little sister's attitude, considering that out of his siblings, she used to be the nicest one.

The ravenette was still silent after his shocked moment, observing the girl with caution yet curiosity, since he knew that Nate would never be with someone that could put his family in danger.

His resistance, however, came from the thoughts of their parents... what would they do if they find out about her?

When they find out about her?

Morgana up to this point wasn't irritating, contrary to the little girl, thank the angels, he didn't know if he could deal with another stuck up wanna be princess.

It was clear to the trained shadowhunter how careful she was, her silver eyes would always be rapidly scanning the field, her legs slightly parted and posture completely straight, always waiting for an attack.

"What are you then?" Clary asked rather rudely when she noticed that Morgana wasn't paying attention to the conversation anymore and would most likely not tell her species out of her own free will.