Tags?

Okay, so LunaFandom tagged me to do this Q&A, so here we go little kiddies!

Q: Favourite book character?
A: Probably Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. She's just so real to life and I appreciate that. Either her or Newt from Maze Runner by James Dashner. Someone needs to give that poor boy a hug ;-;

Q: Favourite movie character?
A: How dare you.
Uhhhh... Okay... F*ck it, Dori from Finding Nemo. She's who I aspire to be.

Q: Favourite TV show character?
A: Again, how dare you.
Well, I've been recently re-watching Doctor Who episodes, and I've only just realised how much I love Donna Noble. She's just the best, most sassiest lady ever.

Q: Favourite book?
A: Probably... Uh, I don't think I have one. The last one I really loved was probably Maze Runner, so that's probably my favourite right now. But that could change very quickly!

Q: Favourite Movie?
A: The Emperor's New Groove. Next Question.

Q: Favourite TV Show?
A: Right now, probably Supernatural. But, as I said, I've been re-watching Doctor Who and Merlin, and I'm pretty sure they're about to retake the crown. I need to watch more Supernatural.

Q: If you could go into any fictional world, where would it be?
A: Marvel Universe, probably. Bucky needs a friend, and major moral support. My poor little cinnamon roll...

Okay, that's the end of the questions! Thanks to LunaFandom for tagging me, and I'm going to tag Heather_Clark12 to do this tag next!