Pretty Characters

I don't know why but I hate making ugly characters for the main POV. I, just don't know how to... write about them? Yeah, I think that's it.

And I know Beans is pretty smexy and all, but Trixie is definitely one of my prettiest characters I've made so far. This is how she is described:

Long, wavy, mousy blonde hair flowed down her tall, slim, back; down to her wide hips, giving her an hourglass figure. A long-sleeved, cream coloured men's shirt loosely hung on her curved body. Over that was a tight, brown leather vest with another black-dyed layer on her shoulders, which was stuck on with tree sap, so Eugene's talons wouldn't dig into her shoulders. Tight, black, cotton pants wrapped around her long legs; which she may or may not have stolen from a rich woman's clothesline. Dark brown boots lacing up to just below her knee were harshly scuffed from all of Trixie's travels.

She then stared up at her heart-shaped face. Her hands and face were a shade darker compared to the rest of her body, as they received sun. Small, light brown freckles dusted her cheekbones and button nose. Pale pink, curved lips created deep dimples when she smiled. But her eyes, she had always thought they were her best asset. When she was little she used to sit and stare at them in the mirror, completely mesmerised by the fantastic colour of them. Around the edge of the iris was a dark blue that was sliced into by a midnight violet. The blue then turned into a bright, forest green and the violet slices turned into a deep emerald. And being framed by long, blonde eyelashes, she had always been in love with them.

I think it's one of the longest descriptions I've done for a character... maybe...

OmfgshebesoprettyBYE