[1]

Y/N loved working at Wild Lotus

Y/N loved working at Wild Lotus. It was indeed an experience for them to have working there. Customers come in to look around or buy flowers for their future or actual significant other.

Y/N's co-workers often compliment them for their major knowledge of flowers. They just seem so unique to Y/N. The knowledge is unlimited.

He smiled at that thought while watering the flowers in the greenhouse. The flowers danced to the soft breeze coming from the open windows. Y/N stood straight in alarm when they heard the bell and loud chatter coming from the front. She sighed before walking out of the greenhouse holding flowers delicately.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

The two boys wandered around the place trying to find the flower shop they were just talking about the other day.

"Are you sure we're going the right way?" The brunette asked the blonde as he looked at the map on his phone.

"I'm pretty sure, maybe we should've asked Phil or Wilbur." The taller male grumbled before the smaller one pointed at the shop. Wild Lotus stood in bold green font with flowers laced through the words.

"Found it!" He exclaimed joyfully and open the door walking inside. Both males were greeted with a sweet-filling aroma from the flowers along with a soft melody of music. The oldest amongst the two looked around while the other began making comments about the place.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Y/N noticed the two boys when they left the greenhouse. It looks like they are just looking around. The three made brief eye contact before Y/N welcomed them and walked past them with the flowers they grabbed from the greenhouse.

Throwing the wilted flowers in the trash, Y/N replaced the old ones with new ones. She watered the flowers thoroughly and make sure they were all healthy. A loud yelp pierced through the silence and he turned his head to the source of the noise.

Their eyes were greeted with the same two boys messing around the orange blossoms and the commonly found bees. The brunette has surrounded themselves with most of the bees while the other was trying to stay away.

Y/N rose their eyebrows with interest. Most of the customers tend to avoid the area. This male here hasn't got stung and the bees seemed to like him. Y/N noticed the evident bump on the blonde's hand and calmly walked over.

"Did one of the bees sting you? I can treat it if you want." Y/N spoke up asking, causing the males to notice her. The blonde looked at his hand and sure enough, the bump was right there.

"I didn't notice you got stung man, it'd be wonderful if you can." The brunette answered as the blonde shouted in protest. Y/N held out their hands as if to say it was okay.

"I can do it, it's no big deal. Come here." They replied while gesturing for them to follow. The two boys obliged and followed them to the counter. Y/N silently treated the blonde's wound.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"So, I'll take it you work here? You seem younger than most of the workers I see." The brunette asked as he looks around. Y/N nodded to his question.

"Only part-time. I'm still a student after all," He replied as he finished treating the wound. "Also I noticed all the bees at the orange blossoms swarmed around you yet they were all friendly to you. You must love bees huh?" The two males looked at Y/N in confusion.

"I'm sorry, the what?"

"Orange blossoms. The orange flowers where the bees were at," Y/N explained as she gestured her head to the general direction of the flowers. "all the bees seemed to like you unlike your blonde friend over here." The brunette burst into laughter while the blonde looked flabbergasted

"Well if I'd be honest, I wasn't expecting all of them to just swarm me. I guess they didn't like Tommy's large presence."

"Oh fuck off Tubbo," Tommy shouted before grumbling "it's not my fault the bees don't like me. Although feelings are mutual." Y/N raised their brows at the brunette now named Tubbo with interest.

"You don't say. Names Y/N, I'm guessing you guys are Tubbo and Tommy?" Y/N asked as he looked at the two males. The two nodded confirming the answer.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"Do you like working here Y/N?" Tubbo asked as he glanced around at the colorful flowers. Y/N nodded with a smile on her face.

"I do! I've loved flowers ever since I was young. I actually know all the flowers here and what the meanings behind it are, hence that's probably why they hired me to work here." She explained as she leans onto the counter with her chin on the palm of her hand and closed her eyes.

"Really now? What's the flower on the counter then?" Tommy challenged pointing to the pink flowers in the vase on the counter.

"Gladiolus, they represent the strength of character, splendid beauty, and admiration," Y/N answered almost instantly without opening his eyes. The two boys looked at them in amazement.

"There's no way you knew what it was that quick!" Tommy exclaimed in denial. One of Y/N's coworkers walked by carrying boxes of vases.

"They're right you know. Y/N has sharp memory when it comes to flowers," They said before disappearing. Tubbo looks at Y/N in amazement while Tommy looked impressed

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"So you know all of them?" Y/N opened his eyes and nodded.

"Yep, the orange blossoms you two were at earlier meant 'eternal love' more so like a romance type of flower. The yellow ones over there are actually my favorite, they're acacias. It represents friendship, love, and beauty. They can also be interpreted as a symbol of secret love." Y/N explained as he pointed to the yellow flowers. They continue to explain every flower in the shop as Tubbo and Tommy listened attentively.

"Amazing! You know every single flower as if you own the shop even though you said you only work part-time!" Tubbo complemented with a bright smile on his face. Y/N's face flushed in embarrassment for rambling before Tommy's phone rang. Y/N looked at him curiously as he fiddled to pick up. After a few minutes, he ends the call and looks at Tubbo.

Tubbo knew that look before sighing, "We have to go now, it'd be nice if we could talk again." Y/N nodded in agreement.

"I'd love that, I work here from 9 am to 12 pm every day so drop by whenever you two can!" The two nodded before leaving. Y/N waved at them until they were out of their sight. Today was definitely a change from her usual day at Wild Lotus.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

While deep in thought, the door slammed open revealing Tubbo panting.

"Your...your phone number," He tried saying in between breaths before taking one deep breath, "Can we exchange phone numbers so we can hang out outside of the shop sometime?" Y/N nodded and took out two small sheets of paper. He gave Tubbo one for him to write his while they wrote their phone number. Once she finished writing, she walks over to pick an acacia flower. She walked back to Tubbo and the two exchange the two sheets of paper before Y/N the flower with a kind smile.

"I'll be waiting for that offer, Tubbo." He smiled before rushing out. Y/N watched his figure begin to fade from the shop with a small smile on their face.

'This is definitely not the last time I'll be seeing him.' They thought