[12]

"Where are we going exactly?" Y/N asked as they walked around the city

"Well, we gotta go pick up food from Wilbur and Niki, and then they're going to come with us to our destination," Tubbo answered as Tommy picks up an upcoming call from Wilbur.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"I don't think I got to officially meet them. I love meeting all your friends." Y/N exclaimed as she swung Tubbo's arm.

"Perfect because Wilbur just told me he's bringing another person," Tommy informed them as he pocketed his phone.

"Is it who I think it is?" Tubbo asked glancing at Tommy. He nodded.

"Who?" Y/N tilted his head looking at her friends curiously.

"Someone you'll meet in a bit," Tubbo interjected while booping Y/N's nose. They scrunched up their nose while rolling their eyes.

"Fine~"

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"It's so nice to meet you Y/N! I'm Nihachu or Niki!" Niki exclaimed as she rushed to hug the other. Y/N smiled and returned the hug.

"It's nice to officially meet you, Niki! Wilbur, to you as well. I heard a lot about you through Tommy." They said breaking the hug from Niki to meet Wilbur.

"Likewise," Wilbur said smiling as he held out his hand. Y/N grinned and gratefully shook his hand.

"Will, where are they?" Tommy asked as he looked around scanning the area.

"Oh, we're meeting them at the destination. Let us get going yeah?" Wilbur answered the younger one as he began walking first. The others followed suite and made conversations with each other.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

After a long but enjoyable walk, Y/N's eyes were met with extremely familiar scenery.

"Isn't this-" Their voice trails away.

"Yep! Figured this was your comfort place so we thought it was the perfect place to relax." Tubbo confirmed as Y/N's eyes got all misty

"SURPRISE!" Ranboo exclaimed popping out from the tree. He didn't have the mask nor glasses on making him visible for Y/N to see.

"Boo? What are you doing here, I thought you were at America?" Her eyes got more watery as he came closer to hug them.

"I came back here yesterday and was over at Wilbur's house until Tommy called him," Ranboo answered engulfing Y/N in a tight hug.

"We knew we had to do something special because of all your hard work, so we actually planned to do this tomorrow but you called us today so we just went right along with the plan" Tommy added as everyone else nodded.

"You guys..." They choked out as tears poured out of their eyes. Tommy and Tubbo joined the group hug

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Wilbur took out Y/N's camera from their bag (with permission of course) and took a picture of the group.

"Well now that everyone's here, how about we have lunch?"

Instead of the bench, the group thought it was a good idea to lay out a blanket and sit on top of it.

Wilbur took out food while Niki took out cookies and a small cake. Y/N had calmed down a bit and now picking flowers for new flower crowns. The other three borrowed Y/N's camera and took a few pictures of the scenery.

After everything was ready, everyone began eating and enjoying themselves. All the stress from Y/N eventually left as she hung out with all the people they love.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Wilbur took out his guitar and began tuning the strings. After one final strum, he played F/S making Y/N smile and sang along.

Tommy and Tubbo used the picked flowers and made flower crowns for Y/N.

Tubbo taught Ranboo how to make them and everyone made flower crowns for each other. Like their first hangout, they ended up making way too many.

Y/N grabbed their camera and snapped a picture to commemorate the event.

Tubbo took it from her arms and asked a question related to the topic for their final. Y/N answered the question immediately as everyone else smiled.

'Is this their way of helping me study?' Y/N thought as tears returned to his eyes. For the next few hours, the group helped Y/N study and he had never felt so ready as he is now.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"I don't know where I'd be if it wasn't without your help. Thank you so much, everyone." Y/N spoke as everyone was packing everything up.

"No need to thank us, you can go thank Serena and Yuki. They were the ones who gave us this idea." Wilbur replied letting his friend know that it was their roommate and friend rather than just Wilbur and his friends.

"Well, I'm still going to thank you for this surprise. This place has such a wonderful place in my heart." Y/N said with a smile on her face. Wilbur nudged Tubbo and Tommy with a dumb smirk. Tommy shoved him away angrily causing Y/N to giggle.