[4]

The two boys finally decided on where to go

The two boys finally decided on where to go. Tubbo thought it would be perfect if they all just hang out at a flower field and have a lovely picnic there. Surprisingly Tommy agreed to it as well, it seemed like he grew fond of Y/N.

Tubbo sent the details to Y/N and she said her roommate volunteered to make food for the hangout and told the two boys to just bring drinks. Of course, Tommy wanted soda so the two of them made plans to go buy drinks before going to Wild Lotus.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

That night, Tubbo couldn't sleep. His brain was too occupied with all the fun things they could do. Giving up, he got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to get a cup of water. When he arrived at the kitchen, he also found Tommy there as well.

"Couldn't sleep either?" Tommy shook his head.

"I don't know why, but for some reason, I'm actually excited to see him again."

"You think he's are excited as well?"

"I don't fucking know Tubbo, I'm not Y/N."

"True true." The two boys headed back to their respected rooms to finally catch some sleep.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Y/N tossed and turned on their bed before sitting up. They couldn't sleep at all. They aren't sure if it's because of the excitement they have for the hangout, or the fact that they've been getting funny feelings from the two males they met that morning.

'Was it fate? Or was this all just merely a coincidence?' Y/N thought as he stared out his window. The cool breeze squeezed through the small crack of the window. Y/N laid back down pulling the blankets over his shoulders and sleep finally took over.

The sun rose and leaked through the curtains of Y/N's room. Her alarm rang through the walls as it tries to get Y/N up for the day. Groaning, Y/N moved her arms to find the ringing phone.

After successfully shutting off the alarm, Y/N sat up to stretch her arms. She yawned before getting out of bed to get ready for work.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Y/N walked into the bathroom and washed up. He took a shower to wake himself up first before brushing their teeth. He left the bathroom feeling refreshed and greeted his roommate who was curling her hair.

"Morning Y/N!" Serena greeted with a kind smile.

"Good morning Sere, did you sleep well?" Serena nodded as she pulled the curler away from her hair.

"Mhm! Going out with May and Misty today so I won't be back until later." Y/N nodded as they opened the fridge and took out an apple.

"Okay, have fun and stay safe. You have my number if anything happens." They replied before taking a big bite.

"I will! You have work today right? I made the bentos for the three of you—" Serena said while pointing to the basket with all the bentos inside, "right over there. I made some macrons as well for all of you to share." Y/N's eyes lit up to Serena's comment.

"You know I love those! Thank you so much for making food for us!" Serena smiled and placed the curler on the table.

"It's no problem! You know I love making food for people. Now you should get ready for work before you're late." Y/N nodded as she threw away the core of the apple.

"I'll be fine, you should hurry up yourself so Misty doesn't yell at you for being slow." Serena nodded as well and put the curler away.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Tubbo completely forgot about the hangout until Tommy asked what time they were going to go buy drinks. Tommy smacked the back of Tubbo's head shaking his head.

"How can you forget such an important day?" He asked as Tubbo got ready to go to Wild Lotus.

"It just slipped my mind okay? I didn't think you were so excited about a hangout from anyone other than Wilbur or Ranboo." Lately, Tommy's behavior has changed since he met Y/N and Tubbo has definitely noticed.

"Yeah well he doesn't seem that boring so why not?" Tommy shrugged as he slipped on his jacket, "should we ask Y/N if she wants a drink?" he added as the two boys begin to leave the house.

"I reckon that would be a fine idea, they might be at work right now so how about drop me off at Wild Lotus and then you can go get the drinks?"

"Okay, we could do that." And with that, the two boys went on their way to Wild Lotus.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Y/N knew her new friends were coming soon but she didn't think it would be this soon. Today has been a busy day when Y/N arrived at Wild Lotus. Her coworkers were swarmed with last-minute bouquet deliveries so they left Y/N in charge of the shop.

This hasn't been the first time this has happened before so Y/N was prepared for it. She played the music from her own playlist and began singing along as she sweeps the floor with the broom.