[9]

A notification buzzed through Y/N's phone

A notification buzzed through Y/N's phone. They pick it up and it turns out the notification for Twitch. Seems like her friends are streaming for the night.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Y/N opened Twitch on his computer and looked bewildered at the number of viewers the three of them had.

It seems like they were doing a 'You Laugh, You Lose' challenge. Y/N watched their friends mess around and try not to laugh at each other.

The three boys are finally on their last life trying extremely hard not to lose. Y/N remembered a video that Serena showed him a while ago and decided to see if this could work.

After the process and putting the money in, Y/N waited for the video to just pop up on their stream screen.

Y/N stifled a laugh as Tubbo and Ranboo start losing it while Tommy angrily yelled at his mods to turn it off.

'Oh, he's gonna be so mad when he finds out I'm the one who sent that.'

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"So you want me to join your stream?" Y/N asked as they spun their pen with their fingers.

"If you consent to it, of course, we're going to be playing Wii Sports."

"You know, you never showed me where you all live, how about one of you pick me up?"

"I'll send Ranboo, see you soon Y/N!"

"See you later Tom."

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Ranboo showed up at Y/N's door not long after. As they began walking to Tubbo's place, Y/N tells Ranboo about the dono from the other day and Ranboo stifled a laugh.

"So that was you?" Y/N nodded with a small smile on their face.

"Yeah, my roommate, Serena showed it to me I think the night after I met them but I didn't know Tommy didn't like it."

"You have no idea. It's been haunting him since he grew big like 2-3 years ago." Ranboo spoke as they make it to their destination. Ranboo knocked on the door before Tubbo walks over to answer it.

Tubbo moved over so the two can come in, Y/N walked inside and took in the environment around them.

Tommy who was sitting on the couch waved at her in his way of greeting her. Y/N waved back and sat next to him. They noticed the flower crown on Tubbo's mic and smiled softly at it.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

As the stream went on, Y/N begins to see the different sides of his friends. Ranboo is more vocal and chaotically competitive, Tommy cussing more than he normally does with Y/N, and Tubbo makes many dirty comments and questionable noises.

The three streamers also got to see more of Y/N's personalities as well. The chat seemed to like Y/N's fitting energy to the other three.

'Y/N how did you meet the bench trio?' a dono asked as the four of them took a short break.

"Bench trio?" They questioned.

"That's apparently what they call the three of us. Even the duos have one. Like Tommy and I are the 'clingy duo', Ranboo and I are 'beebo or just bee duo, and Tommy and Ranboo are 'allium duo." Tubbo explained as he handed out water bottles for the four of them.

"Ahh, I see, well I met the clingy duo at my work, and a day after bee duo showed up before I left for school." Y/N answered before gratefully taking the bottle to take a sip. "oh and I took the photos Tubbo posted on his Instagram." they added as they closed the water bottle.

"If you guys were also there during Wilbur's stream, the pictures I showed were the ones Y/N took as well," Tommy said as he threw the bottle onto the couch.