[10]

"Holy shit you guys are all trending on Twitter," Y/N exclaimed as he scrolled through all the threads of the recently ended stream on the bird app

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"Oh yeah? That sounds about right." Ranboo said as he took off his glasses along with his mask and took a deep breath.

"So you stream with your mask and glasses on?" Y/N asked genuinely curious about how he could last for so long.

"Well, the dude's only wears those when it's a facecam stream. Plus, he has already done a face reveal, he just likes doing this." Tubbo explained for Ranboo as he nodded in agreement.

"I find it fun to do honestly. It just feels like I'm cosplaying as my own character."

The four of them relaxed for a bit before Y/N stood up.

"Well I better get home, Serena probably made me dinner—" their phone goes off and Y/N picks up their phone

"Y/N emergency!" Serena's voice exclaimed through Y/N's phone, "something last-minute happened so I won't be home until tomorrow. I know you're at your friends' house so can you just stay there for today? Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow bye!" The call ended before Y/N could get another word in.

"Looks like you're staying over for today," Tubbo said amused as Y/N sighed in defeat before sitting back down.

"If that's okay with you, of course, I do have keys home."

"No no, let's do a sleepover it'll be fun I promise."

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Y/N ended up still going back to their place to get pajamas. He grabbed his pajamas along with his other necessary things. Tommy leaned on the door frame and waited for Y/N to finish grabbing their stuff.

Y/N walked out of the room with a bag slung on her shoulder. Tommy got off the door frame and stared at Y/N.

"What took you so long?"

"Hush sir I just couldn't find something, come on let's go," Y/N spoke brushing off the question before heading out of the door. Tommy followed them and Y/N locked the door. The two of them headed back to Tubbo's house once more.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"Down for a late-night alt stream?" Tubbo asked after Y/N came back from changing out his clothes. Y/N nodded and sat next to Tubbo.

"Sure, your viewers are probably a lot more curious about me now that I showed up today's stream." He scooted over to make room for Y/N. Tommy walked in and places his arms on top of the car Y/N was sitting on.

The stream begins and a decent amount of people join in. Y/N shyly waved at the camera and smiled. Tubbo did his introduction and explained that today's late-night stream was a q&a for Y/N.

'Hey Y/N, where did you meet Tommy and Tubbo?' Their first dono rang as Y/N leaned on his chair.

"I met them at work. For the sake of my boundaries, I will not say where specifically where I work but I do work at a flower shop." Y/N spoke as they play with their hands.

The chat began spamming 'Flower Trio' and Tommy noticed it first.

"Looks like we got our group name." He pointed out as Y/N turned to see the chat themselves. Sure enough, the chat agrees to Tommy's comment.

The rest of the alt stream was just the three of them answering questions. Ranboo occasionally popped in to say hi, which resulted in the four of them having the title of 'Flower Crown Squad'.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

There were bits of hate to Y/N and all of their streamer friends noticed. Although they kept quiet at least until Y/N goes to bed.

Y/N yawned and stretched his arms. Tommy was the first to noticed and beckoned for Y/N to go sleep. At first, they insisted on staying up, but he also knew how stubborn his friends were, so they nodded and left to go get ready for bed.

While they were doing that Tubbo took matters into his own hands and leaned towards his mic.

"I'm sure my mods already took care of it which thank you mods, but if I see you send hate to my friend, you are not welcome to this community. She did not use us for clout, and he is not an attention seeker, in fact, they didn't even know we were all streamers at first. So I expect you all to zip it and leave them alone."

"Also, we do not care if they 'stole your streamers'. We all have our own lives and we can do whatever the fuck we want." Tommy added as he took Y/N's seat.

"I'm glad most of you are supportive of our friend but for those that aren't, screw off we don't need your negativity," Ranboo concluded right before Y/N came out of the bathroom.

Tubbo ended the stream shortly after and the four of them went to bed peacefully.