[14]

Y/N closed his eyes and took a deep breath before exhaling slowly in hopes of it calming their beating heart

Y/N closed his eyes and took a deep breath before exhaling slowly in hopes of it calming their beating heart. It was finally time for her finals and they hope they would do well. Opening her eyes she walked into her classroom with confidence shining brightly.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

They were nervous of course, but with the help of his friends, they think they can do it. Taking a seat at the respective spot, she got ready to take her first two finals of the week.

"Can we get some more good luck primes to Y/N? On her behalf, we're here to support them and hoping he could kick ass!" Tommy exclaimed as he was doing an early stream today. He hoped things are going well for Y/N as they take their first two finals today.

'WISHING @y/nflower THE BEST OF LUCK FOR ALL THEIR FINALS THIS WEEK! YOU BETTER KICK ASS ON MY BEHALF!' Tubbo tweeted on his main account.

'Spent the weekend helping @y/nflower study for her finals. Make it worth it!' Ranboo tweeted with hopes of Y/N passing all their finals.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

After completing his final, Y/N stretched his arms in relief now that they have some of their finals done. Exiting out of her school, Y/N quickly made his way to the nearest mall. Ranboo, Tommy, and Tubbo have been helping them so much over the past few months. Y/N knew they had to return the favor somehow.

She got recognized a few times which was definitely a surprise. After taking pictures with their fans, Y/N speed walked across the mall to find the certain stare they were looking for.

On his way there, they bumped into Niki surprisingly who was with Fundy, Wilbur, and Phil. Wilbur was the first to notice them.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"Oh Y/N? I wasn't expecting to see you here today. How did your two finals go today?" He asked giving her a hug. Of course, Y/N returned the hug with a tired smile on his face.

"Hey Will, Hi Niki. I'm just here to come to check something out. As for my finals, it went extremely better than I thought," She replied before noticing the other two were with them. "you guys must be Fundy and Philza Minecraft right?" They asked as they pull away from Wilbur.

"We are, we've heard a lot about you Y/N," Phil confirmed as he held out a hand for her to shake which they did gratefully.

"Likewise, Dadza of the group right?"

"Which of the gremlins gave you that?"

"Tommy"

"Sounds about right"

"So what store exactly are you looking for?" Niki asked as the group tagged along with Y/N.

"Well, my roommate's girlfriend works at one of these stores and I want to see if they take custom orders," Y/N explained not taking his eyes away from each store. Niki nodded in understanding.

"I see, hopeful they do!" Y/N smiled before stopping in front of the store she was looking for. He turned to her friends that came along.

"You guys don't have to follow me anymore, I can take it from here." Wilbur shook his head.

"My guess is that you're getting something for Ranboo, Tubbo, and Tommy huh? Let me go with you, I know them more than everyone else."

"If that's okay with you then that's fine."

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

After bidding Niki, Fundy, and Phil goodbye, Y/N and Wilbur walked into the store. Immediately noticing Y/N, a coworker came over to greet her.

"Y/N! Are you here to talk about the thing you've been wanting to do?" They asked while Y/N nodded.

"Can you do it? It's okay if you can't."

"My boss just announced that we're doing custom orders from now on so technically, I can! You'll be our first custom order!"

"Thank goodness, I brought a friend as well to help me out." The coworker looked over Y/N's shoulder before their eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh, you're THE Wilbur Soot? I'm a huge fan of Lovejoy! My name is Shauna it's nice to meet you!" Shauna exclaimed holding out a hand for him to shake. Wilbur smiled and shook her hand.

"Thank you for supporting our band. It's nice to meet you as well Shauna." He thanked as Y/N looked around the store.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Y/N began telling Shauna what he had in mind for gifts. Wilbur would chip in giving the two his thoughts occasionally to make sure that Y/N gets the perfect gift for them.

Once everything is finalized, Shauna confirmed that the gifts will be done by next week. Y/N nodding thinking that was the perfect amount of time and the boys wouldn't expect a thing.

The two bid Shauna goodbye and left the mall. Wilbur insisted on taking Y/N home so as they were walking, they reviewed for the next two finals that are on the next day.

Arriving at Y/N's place, Wilbur hugged Y/N before waving goodbye as Y/N walked in. Closing the door behind her, she found Serena at the living room table passed out with things scattered around. They walked closer to find out they were letters to Tubbo, Ranboo, and Tommy thanking them for being such supportive people to Y/N.

They smiled before quietly walked into his room and continued studying for their finals.