[15]

Tommyinnit is now live! CONGRATS @y/nflower FOR GRADUATING! CELEBRATION STREAM NOW!

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Y/N sweatdropped at all the decorations after arriving at Tubbo's place. Fairy lights adorned the place along with the words 'Congratulations Y/N!' hung up on the wall. F/C, red, green, and purple balloons surrounded every corner. A vase filled with a bouquet of acacia flowers was placed in the middle of the table.

"You guys...isn't this kinda too much?" They asked as they hung her graduation cap on a jacket holder. Serena smiled before shaking her head.

"Nope! You worked so hard for this, you earned it!" Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Sere is right! Now that you're officially done with school, you are free to do whatever!" Shauna said as she finished hanging up the last of the decorations.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

The chat is filled with everyone congratulating Y/N. All are excited to see more content of the Flower Crown Squad. Tommy walked into the room arms filled with food.

"Woman you didn't have to make this much food you know." He grumbled at Serena as she took the food from him.

"Leave my girlfriend alone Tommy, she just got all excited and made more than we thought." Shauna defended playfully glaring at him.

"Plus, who can say no to more food?" Tubbo added as he helped Serena and Shauna with the plates and utensils.

Y/N watched as everyone rushed to get things done. They forbade Y/N from doing anything so he was entertaining the stream. A hand was placed on her shoulders.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Ranboo asked as he took a seat next to Y/N. This was one of those rare stream times where he's not wearing the mask nor the glasses.

"So relieved that I don't have to worry about school anymore. I get to do more content with you guys and I can take longer shifts for work."Y/N answered truthfully as they leaned back on the chair they were sitting on.

"Okay Y/N! We're ready for you now." Serena called as she did the last little touches. Tommy rushed over to Y/N and grabbed her hand and dragged them over to the table.

They were greeted with a variety of food ranging from savory to sweet. Everyone else smiled as Y/N began tearing up. Tubbo handed them the tissues as Y/N wiped them off.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Everyone began digging in along with talking to the stream. Donos would occasionally come in and would get answered.

After finishing most of the food and the cake, Y/N stood up.

"I'll be right back I have a surprise," Y/N spoke before rushing to his bag. They grabbed it before making their way back to the table.

"You know, it's crazy to believe how close everyone has gotten over the past few months," Y/N began as she sat back down, "I thought it was just going to be a normal day at work not knowing I was about to meet the people that changed my life forever." Tubbo, Tommy, and Ranboo all nodded in agreement.

"Honestly Tubbo and I only came because we heard from Will that it was very famous and we both didn't know it was even there," Tommy explained as Tubbo nodded.

"And then I got dragged there after you guys hung out for the first time at our flower field," Ranboo added chuckling at the memory.

"Anyway, you guys did so much for me and I wanted to give you something to give you a reminder that all of you mean so much to me," Y/N continued as he pulled out the gifts and handed them to the corresponding wrapping color. "Sere, thank you for being an amazing roommate as well and for supporting me for everything. I love you so much." They thanked also giving Serena a gift as well.

"You're not stealing my girlfriend are you N/N?" Shauna joked as Serena was handed a gift as well. Y/N laughed before shaking their head

"Of course not Shauna! Anyway, I want you guys to open them now!"

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

The four of them began tearing the wrapping paper. Tubbo was the first to successfully rip off the wrapping paper and took note of the small black box. He glanced over to see everyone else had similar black boxes as well.

Opening the box, his eyes were met with a gold ring. His contained a Minecraft bee in the middle but the sides are wrapped with flowers and vines, Tommy received a similar one but with two discs instead, Ranboo has a crown for his, and Serena has a necklace with a ribbon as a charm.

"With the help of Shauna and Wilbur, we managed to get these custom-made for you guys. As I said, you guys all mean the absolute world to me. I have one as well!" Y/N spoke as they held out their hands the golden glare indicating that they indeed do have one as well.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Serena teared up before rushing to hug her roommate and girlfriend.

"You guys! Thank you so much!" She exclaimed tears already coming out. The other 3 rushed to join the group hug as well. All of them forgot that they were still streaming for a split second. Ranboo wore the ring and stared in awe at how it fit.

"If you're wondering how we got your ring size, I had Wilbur ask you guys for me," Shauna explained grinning. Ranboo nodded in understanding.

"Well, that's all for today's stream, thank you all for subs and primes. Once again congratulations to Y/N for graduating and I'll see you in the next stream. Goodbye!"