[3]

"A hangout? Tomorrow?" She questioned stunned at the sudden request

"A hangout? Tomorrow?" She questioned stunned at the sudden request. Tubbo's voice rang through their phone.

"Yeah! We haven't decided where to go yet but we wanted to see if you wanted to tag along." He said as he glanced at Tommy who held up two thumbs up encouraging him.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"Well, I have to check with my schedule but I think I can go," Y/N said as he glanced at his calendar hanging on the wall of his room. Tubbo cheered at their decision.

"Okay! I'll text you the details soon, see you tomorrow!" He shouted. Y/N's eyes soften as she held a kind smile.

"Alright then Tubbo, I'll see you soon." With that, the call ended. Y/N placed her phone back onto her desk on her face before burying her face back into the textbook of their work. After all, he's still a student meaning many assignments and projects.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Tubbo raised his arms in victory after the call with Y/N ended. He was half expecting them to decline since they only met earlier today. Regardless they still agreed meaning they would be able to have some fun tomorrow.

"Well now that Y/N agreed on going, any thoughts on where to go?" Tommy asked as he leaned back on Tubbo's chair. Tubbo laid back down pondering.

"That's a pretty good question. How about Go-Karting? That seems fun!" Tubbo suggested as he spread his arms out to cover his bed.

"That seems interesting, maybe we should've asked Y/N what he wanted to do instead."

"Oh you have a good point, but what if he's studying right now? I don't want to ruin his only chance to do so."

"You're right, they did say they are still a student after all." Silence filled the room. Both males were thinking about what would be most suitable for Y/N to be comfortable in.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Y/N closed their textbook sighing in relief. She has finally finished all the assignments she's been meaning to get to. He's now up to date with his work meaning he has the entire tomorrow off to hang out with his new friends he made this morning.

"Y/N can you help me set up the table?" Y/N heard their roommate shout from the kitchen.

"Yeah just let me clean up real quick!!" They called back as they place their homework in their folders. Carefully she put her books into the shelves and papers tucked away in folders or binders. Afterward, she fixed her appearance before heading out of her room to the kitchen.

Y/N walked into the kitchen to greet his roommate. The smell of their roommate's cooked filled their nose as he sighs contently

"Hey Serena, everything smells so good!" The brunette turned around smiling.

"Thanks, Y/N, you've been working hard so I made your favorite." She stated as she helped Y/N set up the table. Since there were only two of them, they didn't take long to set up. The two of them sat down and began eating telling each other about their days.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"Two boys huh, they seem quite the interesting ones. Quite the experience you had today." Serena said as she finished up her food. Y/N nodded as she put her spoon in her mouth.

"They want to hang out tomorrow which was why I tried to finish everything early so I can go." His words were muffled due to the food in their mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth full! You're going to—" Y/N began choking before quickly drinking a glass of water, "choke..." Y/N sighed in relief as Serena facepalmed. "every time..."

"Sorry, everything tasted so good I just wanted to eat more." Y/N chuckled before devouring the rest of their meal.

"Don't forget I have dessert so save your stomach for that!"