[8]

Opening the door to Wild Lotus, Y/N greeted all his coworkers before moving to the back to sign in

Opening the door to Wild Lotus, Y/N greeted all his coworkers before moving to the back to sign in. The day before was probably one of Y/N's favorite memories in a long time.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

They did their normal routines around the shop. Check in the new seeds, tended the plants, and replaced the wilted flowers. Y/N heard the familiar bell chime and turned their head to see a familiar face.

Tubbo waved before making a beeline towards Y/N while dragging someone taller than him.

Y/N of course, waved back while taking note of the male next to him. Once Tubbo and the other reached Y/N, that's when she realized how tall he actually is.

"Hey Y/N, I brought a friend today, this is Ranboo," Tubbo said as the other male silently waved at Y/N. She smiled and waved at him.

"Nice to meet you Ranboo, as you heard from Tubbo, my name is Y/N. You must be one of his streamer friends right?" He nodded.

"Ranboo here recently just arrived here to visit, so I thought why not show him here," Tubbo explained as Ranboo took in the scenery.

"I see, well you're always welcome at Wild Lotus Ranboo," Y/N said smiling before hearing their phone go off. They glanced at their phone before shutting off the alarm. "I must go now, I have classes today, hope to see you two around." And with that, the three bid each other goodbye before Y/N quickly left to the back.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

'Holy shit Tubbo's friend is so tall' Y/N thought as he grabbed his backpack and slung it over his shoulder. He left the shop and quickly made his way to his campus. After arriving, she made her way to her two classes for the day.

Lectures are as boring as they could get. Luckily the semester is almost over but also means that their final exam is coming up. Y/N listened attentively while writing notes onto their notebook.

After all of Y/N's classes for the day, they got received a message from Tubbo. They opened it and it was an Instagram post of millions of likes.

'I just posted this 20 minutes ago.' He said as it shows some of the pictures Y/N took the other day. As Y/N was thinking of what to write, he felt a tap on his shoulder. They turn around to meet eyes with their classmate.

"Excuse me, I had a question about the lecture," they said and Y/N helped them out explaining it more clearly to them. Once her classmate understands the concept better, Y/N bids them goodbye and watched their classmate leave before Y/N made their way back to their place.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Y/N opened her door and took note of the dim lights meaning his roommate might be with her friends. He walked into her room and set down their bag. They changed into more comfortable clothes and made their way to their desk. Taking out all her notes from the lecture, Y/N began revising them and typing them all up on his computer.

As Y/N was wrapping up, they heard a faint knock on the door.

"Come in," Y/N said as they jot down additional information in their notebook. The door creaked opened, Y/N turned her chair to glance at the door to find three extremely familiar people.

"Hey Y/N, did we come at the wrong time?" Tubbo asked afraid to disrupt his friend from their studies. Y/N smiled and turned her chair again to face her desk.

"I was just wrapping up, come on inside," The three boys trickled inside and all sat on the floor. Once Y/N finished his notes, he set down his pencil before turning around to face them "so would you like to explain why you three are here and how you found my place?"

Silence filled the room as Y/N stared at them before Tommy threw his hands up.

"Okay okay, we were just strolling around and we bumped into your roommate and her friends. She thought we were looking for you and gave us the directions along with a spare key." Tommy said as the other two refused to look at Y/N in the eyes.

"SHE WHAT?!"

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"Sorry N/N! I thought they were looking for our apartment and you just didn't tell me about them coming over." Serena apologized as she sat down in front of Y/N who was still upset from the earlier events.

"It's fine as long as they don't come at ungodly hours," Y/N said sighing in defeat.

"So how were classes today? Same as usual?"

"Yeah, the semester is ending soon thankfully, good thing this is my last year."

"You better tell me your graduation date, I gotta make sure I can prepare an amazing meal for you!"

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"You think Y/N was upset at us for just showing up out of nowhere?" Tubbo spoke out loud while Tommy and Ranboo prepare to stream.

"I think they were more surprised about the fact that we knew where their place was," Ranboo answered as he fixed his mask and glasses.

"That and she's probably mad at her roommate for giving us the key in the first place," Tommy added as he waved the key around.

"Please don't lose that, Y/N would probably kill us if they found out we did."

"Relax~ I'm not gonna lose it."